•| ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

The blooming morning was welcomed as the curtains blowed as the fresh air passed in the room.

Akshita moved her head and shifted to other side, she breathed the fresh air and opened her eyes. For few minutes without any thought she kept staring at the window with a blank look. Her mind was relaxed and then his thought clicked in her mind. She sat upon her place and searched around the room which was completely empty.

'Has he gone somewhere?'

She thought in her mind with little disappointment as she was expecting him to be near her.

"I was waiting for you_"

He stated and she immediately asked out.

"Why?"

He smiled at her and then sat on the bed before her.
"Get freshen up, we will do breakfast together. Everyone is waiting for us."

She swallowed her saliva and shook her head. "I don't want to go, please! I will not come." She tightened her grip on the blanket which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Rudra held her both palms and rubbed his thumb over there.

"Don't be scared, akshu! I'm with you. Don't you trust me?"

He asked with a hope in his eyes as akshita blankly gazed at him. She was just too much scared to face the family members.

What if they questioned her about that incident?

She won't be able to answer it, that was too horrible to even think for her.

After about five long minutes she broke through her trance and looked at him, and nodded her head.

"Hmm!"

Hearing her response, relief washed over his face as he smiled thankfully. Rudra leaned closer to her and pecked on her forehead, silently promising her that he will be with her.

Akshita whereas lost it after his move. She felt secured as she kept gazing at him with the emotion of love in her eyes. It was all feeling like a sweet dream, which she doesn't want to break. She wants to hold on it for life long.

Rudra cupped her cheek, then adjusting her longs, caressed her cheek lovingly. He, himself knew how much he was waiting to see her normal. His heart was longing for her smile which she finally did. Now after fallen in love with her he could understand her wait. Love can make a person mad and do crazy things.

"Get ready, I'm waiting!"

She hummed and got upon the bed, walking straight into the washroom.

After sometime she came outside to see her man arranging the bed. She smiled a little seeing him. He was looking pretty and more than that he was taking care of her, it wasn't feeling fake, everything was seeming real to her. Maybe he really meant what he promised her in the temple, the day she was kidnapped.