•| ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛᴇᴅ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"She is your wife? You hid the biggest reality of your life Rudransh!" A cry reverberated around the room as samaira confront him with a frustrated mind.

Rudransh, who was not less slammed his fist on the wall and looked at her, "Don't over-react samaira. It was a child marriage which is completely void, I don't consider this marriage that's it!"

She shook her head and blown out the breath.

"Either you accept or not she is your wife, damn it! Now everyone will look at me with complains, hate and irritation. Fuck everyone but what about her? She will consider me enemy, I snatched her husband__"

"I was never her's that you snatched me. Just stop your non-sense. I will fix everything and if still they will talk about marriage and all stuff then no problem, I will legally divorce her. We don't have any attachment so it will be easy and i think she would like this offer after all she too has the right to choose her life partner." Rudra stated turning to other side.

"But_" She came near him but before could say anything stopped seeing someone.

Rudra snapped his head and saw akshita standing on the door step. Before any thought could bang his mind he saw the tears filled in her eyes. Those complains, that betrayal and moreover pain of breaking that promise which he had made to her.

His heart felt the urge to wipe her pain, something was bothering him from the time he has seen her. He doesn't remember about their childhood as after getting engaged in study and work, he had wiped away those old memories or better to say that he didn't want to remind them.

Akshita, who was till now standing on the doorstep with broken heart after what he said, stepped forward and put the tray of glass on table beside. Her sight reached to him as a slight eye contact fluttered her heart as always. She had expected that her meeting with him will be the most mesmerizing moment but her bad that it turned the worst one.

"M_maasa has called you in her room. They urgently want to see you." She managed her trembling voice and hurriedly turned around running out of the room. Didn't know how but behind her rudra too made his way out almost chasing her. He came to her but before could call her she instantly snapped back hitting on to his muscular hard chest.

His arms hurried up in catching her tiny self into his embrace so that she won't land on the hard floor.

Akshita tightly held on to his shoulder scrunching her eyes with her face curled in the fear of falling down.

There rudra's breathe hitched with the closeness as he felt some kind of sparks in his body. His palm began trembling a little bit as he leaned down and looked at her face which has been covered by her soft curls. Out of somewhere a smile bloomed through his lips as he lifted his other hand and fixed them behind the ear. His fingers brushed on her milky skin bringing her back to her senses. She pulled back and looked up at him. Her rosy lips parted and her beautiful hazel eyes filled with salty water gazed at him.