•| sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"What about that property case?"

"Nothing to worry baba, case will be in our favour only. I have talked to Rawal he will handel everything." Raghuvendra spoke out as sitting in the living room both the father-son were having some discussion.

"Maalik!"

(Sire!)

They both snapped at the servant who arrived with a lot of hurry.
"What happened?"

"Chote maalik__"

"What about rudra? And where is he? Say fast, why are you silent?__" Pratap panicked at the servant's tone as somehow raghuvendra tried to calm him.

"Dadu!" They both looked towards the main door from where rudra entered taking the support of another servant. They both went to him as raghuvendra helped him to settle on the couch.

"What happened to you? And how did you got injured? Where had you gone?"

"Papa! Please don't panick. Nothing has happened, I was attending a call while driving and a truck was coming from opposite side. Before I could realise my car hit with that but fortunately that truck driver paid attention. Just some minor injuries are there___"

"Have you gone mad rudra? What was so urgent that you risked your life?" Pratap scolded him as for a second he had gotten heart attack. He sat beside him and held his wrist to which rudra hissed and his face curved painfully.

"Raghu, call the doctor!"

"OMG rudra!" Samaira yelled as the three men looked at her. Rudra huffed under his breathe. She ran to him and sat beside him, holding the injured hand only.

"Ahh! Slow down!"

"What are you doing, girl? Can't you see, he is already in difficulty." Pratap scolded hearing his grandson's hiss while samaira muttered a sorry before turning to rudra again.

"How did it happen? You are fine, right?"

"I'm fine! And please don't panick, seeing you everyone will get hyper." He whispered not wanting others to listen.

After hearing samaira's high pitched yell mamta, gauri, meera, akshita and all the other members arrived. Everyone was one by one asking questions which was making him feel uneasy. He was just wanting some space which was far away to get. While akshita, after seeing him was shocked. She just couldn't proceed and stood numb in a corner. Her eyes we're stuck over him with tears filled in them. Her heart almost slipped from its place seeing him like that. Though there was no reason to get panick but after what her father in law told she just couldn't stop herself from thinking about the consequences if the driver hadn't paid attention. It would have become a major accident.

She was lost the whole time as the doctor came and checked him. His wrist had been fractured and the arm was bleeding which the doctor cleaned and did the dressing.