•| sᴏᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Rudra entered in his room as there was darkness through it. He switched on the lights as his vision roam around the room to find it empty. His heart felt a sudden restlessness at her absence. Before thinking much he walked towards the washroom but the door was unlocked.

"Where could she go?" He asked to himself as throwing the jacket he marched out of the room.

"Ahh!!" The scene changed as gauri's painful voice rang in the room. She settled on the floor as pushing her hands tried to get up before which again a painful hiss left her mouth. An enraged rajbanna held fistful of her hair and mercilessly pulled her upward. Once more he pushed her in an animalistic way causing her to fall over the tea table. Gauri's wrist hitted by it almost breaking it as she couldn't move it due to the pain.

Her tears streamed down the cheeks but still showing no mercy on her. Her beast like husband grabbed her neck and pressed it untill she began choking.

"What did I tell you, my love? I told to not poke your nose between that rudra and akshita. Let them do whatever they want but you again disobeyed my words and went to dispense knowledge about love, happiness and what not. Why you always do over smart? Because of your nonsense act I have to punish you." He left the grip and picked up the belt.

Gauri cried while begging him to stop. Her voice was suppressed as if she screamed then anyone will wake up. She tried to push back her body with the broken wrist but failed and he began whipping her.

"Ahh!" She cried as now her voice too died inside the throat.

He came down and pressed her wrist. "Shh!! No, don't make voice. It's bad to trouble others."

"Pl_ease l_ea_ve me! Please!" Her begs gone unheard as he laughed and pressed her chin with his fingers.

"HOW DARE YOU??!!" A loud shriek reverberated around the room as Gauri weakly snapped her head at the doorstep. Her vision blurred but she could sense her brother's blurry figure. A cry left her mouth as the pain suppressed inside her heart poured out.

Rudra's teary eyes holding anger as they turned chilly red. His body was shaking in rage as like a hungry lion he jumped over the prey. He fisted his hand and it landed throughout the jaw of rajbanna, almost breaking it. He pulled the bastard with full force and next moment threw him on the floor causing him to cry out of pain. Furry ran into his veins when he saw his sister struggling to get up. Thinking nothing, he picked up the wooden chair and broke it on rajbanna's back.

"Ahhh!"

"HOW DID YOU DARE TO RAISE HAND ON MY SISTER? HOW?" He punched him untill blood started pouring out of his jaw.

"Leave me!"

"Leave you? I will kill you! Bastard! With this hand you held that belt. Today I will break it." Twisting his hand he painfully squeezed it under his own feet while punching over his jaw.