•| sᴜғғᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"I want every single details as soon as possible. Do whatever you want but I don't want any causality with my family's safety, understood?" Rudra ordered as he cut the call throwing his mobile on the bed. He walked towards the washroom but the door was locked and he understood that she must be inside. He went near the closest and pick out a T-shirt.

There on other hand akshita came out wiping her hair. She threw back her locks and lifted her face only to get flushed by the sight before her. She saw him taking off his shirt as his muscled body visualized before her. Her cheeks ached as she felt herself staring at him.
Whereas rudra noticed her and he immediately put on his t-shirt, a little awkwardly.

"Sorry! You were using washroom so...."

"It's fine!" She said lowering her eyes and walked hurriedly sitting before the dressing table. Her face was still red with the happening. Just his little sight was making her all over red, what will happen if something more happened between them.

Shut up!!! He doesn't even look at you properly and you are expecting that, seriously?

Her mind scolded her as she shrugged the thought and began combing her hair. She looked through the mirror as he was sitting on the bed with his laptop, doing something over it. His eyes were stick to the screen and hers on his face.

The way he was biting his lips and each moment his eyebrows were wiggling, the worry lines on his forehead were telling that something was wrong but she decided to ignore as he won't like her interference.

Just when she was busy in admiring him rudra turned his eyes at her only to her take off hers immediately but that didn't work as he already caught her staring at him.

After what happened two days before, he was mad at her. Not only her but on samaira too. Both were behaving selfish and none of them were thinking about him. They were claiming him theirs but in that they both are forgetting that how much they are hurting him. He was feeling himself like an object on whom they both are claiming their rights. Before coming to Mandawa he had a thought that maybe akshu will maturely handle it and respect his decision but everything gone wrong. She wasn't even ready to hear, which somewhere really hurt him.

Sometimes he feels attracted to her, unknowingly but he admires her and from few days her thoughts were roaming in his mind too, like he was thinking about her the whole time. He never felt that think for anyone, even not for samaira. Though he presented her as his girlfriend before everyone but only he knew that it's just a play to sign divorce papers from akshita which also failed as she clearly said no.

Coming out of his thoughts he sighed and streched his body to grab the mobile which was on another corner of the bed. He was unable to reach it as his lap was occupied with some papers and laptop. Before he thought to ask help from her but ignored trying to maintain the coldness between them.