•| ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"After tonight your husband will disgust you. He will hate your existence."

Her body began trembling with fear. She clutched on the bedsheet as her face moved to other side while that voice was still ringing in her ears. Sweat bids formed on her forehead as her lips were quirking and body shaking.

"No__please__don't to_uch me___no__"

"Akshu? Are you fine?" Her body relaxed little bit due to his voice. His touch formed some kind of relief in her as the heavy breathings normalized in sometime.

Meanwhile rudra was panicked. He thought to call someone but then it was midnight and with lot of efforts he had sent everyone back. He took some water and splashed on her face, he did it for twice and finally she moved. She twitched her features and slowly opened her eyes.

Her hands were cold as she was shivering with fear, her body jerked up as she felt horrible with the strange surrounding which made her go mad.

"LEAVE ME!! DON'T TOUCH ME! GO AWAY!"

She began yelling the same line continuously with her fist punching away whoever it was. She didn't realise anything and just chanted the same lines.

He tried to maintain his calm and get her out of it but she was too scared to do that. Rudra's heart broke hearing her breaking voice, he felt like someone tearing it into half. His little bubbly akshu was completely broken at that time.

"Akshu! It's me, your rudra! Please calm down akshu!" His own words unclear due to the overwhelmed emotions. He clenched his jaw and decided to make her calm first.

"LEAVE!! PLEASE GO!!" She again did efforts still with closed eyes.

This time he held on her shoulders firmly and shook her with a dangerous deep tone.

"LOOK AT ME AKSHITA!!"

For sometime the room felt silent. None spoke anything, neither she did and nor he. Her lips quivered and tears streamed down the cheeks, with that finally opening her eyes she looked at him. Her helplessness, fear, longings and everything she was feeling after the kidnapping suddenly converted into intense sobs.

Rudra too numbed at first with her reaction, he couldn't understand what to do and next moment got her tightly wrapped in his arms with her sobs filling the room. His hold got stronger as he reined back his feelings for her.

"Cry as much as you want today, I promise after this you will never shed a single tear. This Rudransh will give his life for your smile akshu!" He loving whispered in her ears while creasing her hair softly with a light peck on the top of her head.

Akshita didn't hear anything, she was letting her heart out in the form of sobs. Her heart cried the sorrow in the comfort of his warm embrace.

After a while again everything fell silent. They both were on the bed. He on the edge while she was cocooned in his arms. Her energy was drained with the crying and she had fallen into complete silence. There rudra was roaming his fingers in her hair, he pecked a soft kiss on her hair and glanced at her to check if she was asleep or not but she was wide awake.

He didn't want to but still broke the moment and pulled her closer to him. His eyes stuck over her with the admiration and care in his them.

After she fainted there, he brought her to home as the family members had already called the doctor there itself. Gauri changed her clothes which were covered with dust and torn by rajbanna's disgusting activities. Rudra made sure that he was getting good treatment from his men.

"You are safe akshu! Look at me!" Her senses alerted as she opened her moist eyes and looked at him.

Rudra's heart clenched seeing her as he softly wiped her cheeks and kissed on her forehead. He brought the water and make her drink it.

Gulping down the water she didn't wait more to hide herself in his arms. Rudra wrapped her in his protective arms while his fingers stroking through her messy locks.

"Shh!!"

He whispered hearing her snifflings. She cocooned herself while holding him more tightly.

As few time spent and with that akshita too slipped into the cages of sleep. Rudra felt her light breaths as he checked her once before carefully shifting her on the bed. He creases her hair and patted over it. Akshita was clutching on his palm still in sleep.

He observed the fear curved over her face as she was still scared of what happened.

"I'm here akshu!"

He reassured when she was moving her head and her face was curving with worry lines. His statement somehow convinced her and again she slept peacefully.

~•~

'Akshu'

'Akshu'

'Akshu'

The faint whispers reached her eyes as she started moving her head. Her eyes were itching as she was doing the efforts to open them. She felt a familiar touch over her head. Her eyebrows curled and she jerked out of the sleep.

Rudra took a hold on her as she was over the couch in a sitting posture. He soothingly rubbed her back assuring her that it's him.

"You ok?"

She didn't answer anything and took a hold on his arm. Rudra looked at her hands then at her. He was observing it since last 2 days. She was avoiding to meet anyone except him. He tried to convince her that she was safe but some fear was settled in her heart. Her behaviour was becoming unusual as she was getting scared from any small thing.

Nightmares were getting common for her. Suddenly in the midnight she begins to yell which was affecting her mentally a lot.

Seeing all this he feels angered. He couldn't help her to come out of this problem, it was making him feel helpless.

"Rudra!"

A voice came banging on the door, akshita jerked with the intensity as she grabbed on his shirt looking towards the door with horror in her eyes. Her throat dried as she swallowed the breathe.

He noticed it as he held her closer and soothingly rubbed her back to relax her.

"It's samaira there! You don't have to get scared. Calm down akshu!"

He calmly stated while she was proceeding with what he told.

"Samaira, come later! I'm busy!"

His voice was little hard which definitely offended samaira. She wanted to oppose him but changed her mind and left from there with a tight fist.

"I'm here! Why are you scared!"

Cupping her face with his palms he rubbed his thumb on her cheeks. He smiled to cheer her but she wasn't responding instead she hugged him.

"Don't leave!"

He secured her in his arms and kissed on her head.

"I'm not!"

"See, I have brought snacks for you. Let's eat it!" He sounded a little cheerful but of no work. She wasn't responding.

He came to her and took her hand in his one, akshita looked at him as they shared a deep eye contact.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.......