•| ғɪɴᴀʟ sᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Rudransh closed the door of car and walked to opposite side getting inside on his seat. He put on his goggles and began the drive.

His vision went to her which made his heart even more sad. She wasn't talking to him, not even looking at him. It was bothering him a lot but then he convinced himself as she needs time and he should respect it. Trying to light the mood he brought out the memories of their childhood.

"Akshu, do you remember the day when I was leaving the village for studies? Remember you were warning me for safely carrying our photograph. You even packed my back by yourself only for that photo." He laughed lightly remembering her cute and not so scary glares.

Whereas akshita's face adorned with a smile. How could she forget it? She has lived each and every moment of theirs in his memory for 15 years.

"I can't forget that!"

She passed the single statement and turned her face to look outside the window.
Her thoughts were running around the last night events. Rudra's sudden confession shocked her to core, she didn't expected it. She had lost the hope that he will ever love her but he did. And now when he was giving her the love she wanted, her mind was not at peace.

While rudra's thoughts scared him.

'What if she denied to accept me? How will I survive? Yeah, I did the mistake of rejecting her and for that she can give me any punishment but not this. I can't loose her.'

He thought as his eyebrows wiggled and grip tightened on the steering.

'You can't force her rudra! She has complete right to take decision about her life.'

His mind said as he breathed heavily fearing even more.

Akshita noticed his uneven breathings and looked at his side. She saw the worry lines on his forehead which were clearly visible.

"Have some water!" She spoke out forwarding the bottle. Rudra immediately responded as he removed his sunglasses and kept them on side. He forwarded his hand to take it but she pulled it back.

"Are you mad? First park the car on side then do it." Her scoldings brought a naughty smile on his face as he mouthed a sorry and stopped the car on the side of road. They were now on the empty road which was under the area of small forests.

He took the bottle from her and was drinking it when suddenly something hit there car from behind as they felt the shok. Rudra dropped the bottle as his forehead hit with the dashboard whereas akshita bent to the window side.  He held her wrist, examining if she was fine.

They both got out of the car as he walked backward to inquir only to get interacted with samaira who was glaring at him with furious eyes. Her body shivered with anger as he noticed him securely holding on akshita.

"What the hell is wrong with you samaira? Have you gonna mad?"

Rudra scolded with a straight look which didn't really affect her.

Samaira got out of the car and with slow steps walked to them when they got her complete view, it was little bit shocking as she was carrying a revolver with her. Rudra's heart started beating fast as his grip on akshita tightened even more as he felt like hiding her somewhere.

Whereas akshita's body shivered with fear. She couldn't imagine more looking at the weapon.

"What are you doing with this gun samaira?" He said but she chose to ignore him and continued walking till some distance.

"Why rudra? Why did you do this? Why can't you love me? I love you so much rudra and i can't see you with someone else." She paused. Her words were feeling deep while it was sounding obsessed. She was expressionless as only madness, anger and jealousy was over powering her senses.

She targeted the gun towards them while madly speaking.

"Wasn't I more beautiful than her? Wasn't I smarter than her, Wasn't I more educated and established? What was lacking that you can't love me?You know I only loved you from 5 years and only imagined you as mine. You're mine Rudra, you were always. Why can't you see this?"

Rudra stood before akshita hiding her behind him as in no way he was letting samaira to harm his love. He could see the madness in her eyes which was screaming revenge and for that she would go to any extend.

"Get inside the car akshu!"

He ordered her but she denied and held on his shirt from back.

"No! I'm not leaving you!"

She stated and for few seconds it frustrated him.

"Drop the gun samaira! Don't be mad!"

"You chose this illiterate village girl over me, okay fine but I can't chose anyone else other than you. You were, are and will be mine forever."

They engaged in the argument as the atmosphere began heating up with the intensity.

"DROP THE GUN SAMAIRA! I'M WARNING YOU!"

"Not this time, Rudra. If you can't be mine then I won't let you become hers."

She told and hold the gun with both hands.

"I'm saying you to drop it down and leave. Keep akshu out of all this, dare you harm her." He warned her with anger clearly visible on his face.

There samaira started laughing like a mad. She sarcastically laughed and looked at him with pity.

"So protective rudra! But don't worry, your akshu will be safe. She snatched my love from me. How can I let her leave peacefully with her love. She will also suffer for the rest of her life just like me. She won't be able to get your love too just like me and for that YOU HAVE TO DIE RUDRA! You have to die!!"

She whispered the last line like a mad. It shocked both rudra and akshita.

Rudra pulled a sharp breathe and tried to talk to her but before that samaira fired the bullet which hit him on the arm. He hissed with pain due to the painful sensations.

She again fired a bullet but fortunately he was saved as akshita pulled him before hand only.

"Rudra!" She whispered with concerned as her eyes filled with tears but she didn't let it come out.

Her eyes furiously glared at samaira who was ready to attack them. She picked a stone from ground and targeted on her hand. Samaira dropped the gun and glared at her, she didn't do anything further and ran from there.

Akshita focused back on her husband who was struggling with the pain.

She held his arm as she was getting panick seeing him like that.

"It's bleeding too much. We should reach the hospital." She said as he nodded controlling the immense pain.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

VOTE TARGET :- 300 +