•|sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Why do you have to always bring her between us rudra?"

Rudra jerked as he felt an aggressive tug on his arm and then she came up before him. He rolled his eyes and ran his finger through his hair out of frustration.

"There's no one between us, samaira__"

He calmly stated but she cut him in between and gritted her teeth.

"Can't you see her? She has snatched you from me__"

"I was never yours to snatch samaira! And don't ever say this again! I'm tired telling you same thing repeatedly. Now end of the discussion! Get your car and reach the place, I don't want to waste more time." He said and walked out from there. He felt little guilty for talking rude but then she wasn't helping either.

While samaira felt her body burning with anger. She felt more anger on akshita as when she saw him opening door for her and admiring her. The affection in his eyes was troubling her, she wanted to finish it. Her eyes shined with determination as she felt like to do anything to seperate them.

There rudra made her sit inside and get in from the other side. He looked at her side and sensed her anger for his earlier act.

He kept his palm on hers and approached her, "Are you still angry with me?"

She didn't say anything and shook her head turning to other side.

"Then why are you not talking to me?"

He again asked.

"Why do you both always argue? And you both bring me in between, I can't choose one of you." She told and turned her face with little sadness. Rudra felt her hurt as he shifted nearer and made her look at him by holding her chin.

"I promise, I won't repeat it again. I'll apologize to dev__"

"You don't have to rudra! Bhai was also also. I just want you both to be like before." He nodded.

"We will solve it once coming back."

She nodded at his words as he gestured her to smile for him. And then they left for Jodhpur.

~•~

"Rudra!" Akshita got a grip at the end of his blazer as she approached him with a low voice.

"What happened akshu?" He questioned turning immediately at her. He didn't bother to excuse the man before him and came to the corridor side with her.

"Can i go to our room? I'm not feeling well here." She told and he concernedly checked. Then understood that she wasn't used to such business parties. He looked at the people around and they both walked away.

"You should enjoy the party, rudra. I'll stay here__"

She tried to speak while they were entering the room at the same hotel where the meeting and the party was held.