•| ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

The tap was opened and water was flowing with pressure, under the tap akshita was sitting while hugging her knees. Her body was shivering and tears were continuously flowing out of her eyes. Those nightmares weren't leaving her mind. Wherever she goes, it was chasing her.

Her heart was filled with fear and mind with darkness.

Suddenly the scene again confronted her as she started feelings disgusting of herself. Her nails began to scratch the skin of her body where he had touched.

'TONIGHT , I WILL MAKE YOU MINE!"

The sentence screamed out in her mind and with a heart wrenching veil she replied.

"NO!! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

She mercilessly scratched the skin over her arms and soon it turned red, some oozing blood.

The metal of the tap hitted her head but she didn't consider and continued doing the madness.

Her traumatic self wasn't allowing her to think anything rather than that man and his dirty deeds.

"Akshu!!"

Rudra broke out of the washroom door and found her under the tap scratching her own skin. He immediately closed the tap and kneeled down to her.

His both hands grabbed hers and tried to separate her from her own grip.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! LEAVE ME!!"

She screamed again making his heart cry out in agony.

"Akshu!! It's me, rudra! Please don't hurt yourself! Akshu!!" He tried to bring her back to her senses.

Akshita still with no energy fought with him, she tried to punch him not sensing even his touches.

A while later she herself fainted due to loss of energy. Rudra picked her in his arms and brought her out in the room. He laid her on the bed and then seeing her drenched body decided to call someone.

He was about to go outside but the thought came into his mind. His whole family was stressed about her condition again if he broke out this sense to them then they will be heart broken. Sensing the seriousness he himself took the lead.