•| ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Enough! I don't want it!"

He told looking at her and then back to the mobile screen. Akshita who was making him drink the soup looked annoyed. She glared at the phone and before thinking much snatched it away from his hands. Rudra looked with a stunned expression at her sudden strictness.

"I don't have a whole day to pass around. Drink it fast or I will throw your phone." She offered one more spoon after threatening him.

"You should love me instead of showing fake strictness. Don't forget I'm injured." He made cute expression with a dramatic hurt face.

Akshita who was ignoring everything of his act was greatly affected from inside. She and her God knew how badly she was controlling her blush and the admiring smile she always had for him. Once making him drink the whole bowl she kept it on side and wiped his lips with the cloth.

She came little closer as the medicine were out of her reach. Whereas rudra was enjoying it all. He blowed air on her face distracting her and earning a sharp glare which went unaffected as the next move which he pulled shocked her. He leaned more and kissed on her cheek making her drop the box on ground.

She shockingly gazed at him who gave her a best innocent smile.

"What happened? You alright?" He asked adding more to her irritation. She opened her mouth to speak something but a knock interfered them.

"Can i come in?"

They saw gauri approaching from the entrance. Rudra smiled and nodded his head. She gave a sweet smile to both of them and sat near rudra. Her eyes scanned his wounds and instantly filled with tears. She hugged him to her heart to make it realise that her brother is fine. She was too sensitive to see any scratch on him as before her own children rudra was like one. She always considered him as her own son due to the age gap they had.

Whereas rudransh exchanged tensed looks with akshita who was sitting just behind gauri. She too kept her palm on gauri's back and rubbing there in a soothing manner.

"Jiji? What's the matter? Why are you crying? Does anything happen? Are you stressed because of that man? Please don't think about him. I know you are worried for sakshi and mehul__"

"I'm worried about you."

"Me?" He blankly gazed not knowing how to react.

"Of course you! I always loved you like my own child rudra. How will a mother not be worried for her child? Don't you love me enough to take care of yourself__"

"Jiji__"

"Don't talk to me!"

She stated trying to hide her tears. Rudra whereas cupped her cheek and wiped her tears. He then held his ear with the safe hand making cute faces to mend her.