•| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛғᴇʟᴛ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ  

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ  

The crowd surrounded the area as people began gossiping about the accident happened a moment ago. The high speeded truck mercilessly hitted the man who was seeming like running to save himself but like the death itself caught him in the ruckus.

"Sir! There's a bad new__"

"I know! Someone killed him, and I very well know who did this." A strong voice ranged around the cabin. His palm fisted tightly over the glass wall as he spinned around and fired over the guards.

"You bloody useless morons! You couldn't handle a single man. Before I kick you out get out from my vision, you all are fired." He growled angrily as the gaurds got on knees begging for mercy.

"S__sorry sir! Please don't fire us sir, please sir."

"Fuck your sorry! Because of your negligence my family has come under danger. RUDRANSH SINGH RATHORE can compromise with anything but not with his family's security. They are my biggest priority and only for your stupidity that bloody man had ran away and i don't even know who was behind that attack." He roared loudly as his eyes raging with fire. He picked up his mobile from the table and called on a number. "Come to my cabin and throw this clowns out of here."

"Rudy__" Out of nowhere a voice came interrupting him. He abstractly turned back and saw her.

"Leave!" The word left as order and the men left the cabin in flip of an eye.

The girl came and hugged his strong figure almost stumbling him back with the force. Rudra managed himself and held her back immediately breaking out of the not so good embrace.
"It's my work place Samira, what are you doing here? You should ask before entering my cabin." He avoided her and sat on the couch picking up a file.

"Why are you mad on me__"

"Are you asking this to me? The person who has no sense of the world around her is interrogating others. Can you explain about your so called sudden disappearance, that too not for 1-2 days but a whole fucking week?" He slammed his fist on the surface of table with the file.

Samira, who was standing a little away rushed to him directly making her place on his lap. Rudra tried to get away but she held him back in her firm grip. "So my baby is upset for that_"

"Shut up your baby and all stuff. Just get out!"

"I am sorry. Last time forgive me, I couldn't make a call to inform you. Actually my friend urgently needed my help so I went back there. Promise from next time I will give you all the details. Now swallow this anger and give a best smile. I don't like this handsome face ruining it's chram with the unwanted temper...." She leaned to him and kissed on his cheek. He shifted a bit but didn't let her know. Though his mood was completely different and mind burning with anger but he faked a smile and rose up from his place after settling her down.