Beautiful Beast: Chapter Twenty-Six

Seeing someone you love with a bright smile is the most beautiful feeling you could ever have. To hold them so tight, to feel their love be reciprocated back to you. It's the best.

Lan Wangji saw that smile, that awkward look he had. He wanted to shout. Flowing hair that almost reached the ground, those silver eyes, his smile.

"Wei Ying..."

Wei Wuxian turned his gaze to the one who stood up, a bright smile on his face and his hand waving at him.

"Lan Zhan! Am I late?"

Lan Wangji ran to him and engulfed him in a hug, Wei Wuxian furrowing his brows as he hugged his lover back. Everyone in the room had their bodies stop in shock. Lan Wangji, the stone-faced jade of Gusu, hugging someone that entered the room.

"I missed you Lan Zhan! I don't know how long I was out for but I missed you so much!"

"A-Ying."

"A-diē! Don't worry! I missed you too."

"I'm glad that you woke up. I'm not ready to loose you yet."

"I will never leave Lan Zhan!"

Wei Wuxian cupped Lan Wangjis' cheeks and poked his nose.

"This cute little bunny couldn't even let go of me now."

Lan Wangji stood taller than Wei Wuxian, they actually contrast to each other.

"Glad Wei Ying is awake, I missed you so much."

"Oh I missed you."

"Wuxian!"

A crying Nie Huaisang threw himself to the Wei Wuxian who catched him happily.

"A-Sang!"

"Wahhhh! Wuxian! You slept for so long! I was so worried!"

"Thank you for worrying, A-Sang. I'm fine."

"I thought you died! How will I get to dance for you?!"

Flinching as he felt that piercing glare from Lan Wangji. Nie Huaisang smirking as he moved to Wei Wuxians' back and hugging him from behind.

"Wuxian is only a little bit smaller than me. I missed hanging out with you!"

There it is, that glare Nie Huaisang wanted to see as he teased Lan Wangji.

"Huaisang, A-Ying, Wangji. Go to your seats now, you can talk later."

Nie Huaisang let go as he hid behind his fan before walking to his seat, Lan Wangji doing the same as Wei Wuxian stood infront of the two boys that were tied up together.

"You guys really need to get along here. When I'm here, you've got to get along or I will force you to stay inside a one by one room to make up, okay?"

"A-Ying, can you untie Young Master Jin and Young Master Jiang now?

"If they swear to never fight again!"

Wei Wuxian looked down at the boys who couldn't stop staring at him. The boy in front of them was extremely beautiful. Silver eyes and long black hair, fair skin and a feminine waist. Just who is he?

"Are you going to just stare at me? If you don't talk now, you will just interrupt the lesson and it'll be hard for A-diē. I don't want my old man to feel stressed again after that incident. Now talk."

"We..."

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Wanyin glare at each other before looking down.

"We promise to get along..."