Beautiful Beast: Chapter Twenty-Five

Anger is a blinding emotion, though it is exceptional when you know that what someone did was wrong. It's okay to get murderous sometimes, but to the right person.

Lan Wangji saw how Wei Wuxian fell. He saw how his whole world collapsed in front of him. Blood slowly leaving his mouth as the dinner hall was now in an uproar. Birthday, this is supposed to be Wei Wuxians' birthday. Not his funeral.

"Wei Ying..."

Lan Wangji jumped from his seat ad he broke down shaking as he held Wei Wuxian close to him. His throat raspy as he clutched unto Wei Wuxian. Tears leaving his golden eyes that dimmed as he hugged his love tightly. Screaming loudly as he hugged him even tighter.

"WEI YING!"

The young master now slowly loosing his pulse. The heartbeat that sounded like a love song to Lan Wangjis' ears is now coming to it's ending verses.

[No... Please no...]

Lan Yong was pinned down to the ground by an angry Madam Lan and Lan Xichen. Wei Wuxian was forced out of Lan Wangjis' grip as Lan Qiren, Lan Yi and Lan Wu rushed to the Healing Pavilion with the young master that is slowly dying. Lan Wangji was taken into a hug by Qingheng-Jun as he comforted his son that was breaking down.

"Wangji, A-Zhan. A-Ying will be fine, he'll be fine... Okay...? A-Zhan stay strong... A-Ying will stay strong..."

Qingheng-Jun himself in a panic, they can't loose the sun of Gusu.

"Why would you do that?!"

Madam Lan shouted at Lan Yong who was now being choked by the woman.

"I want him! But you keep him away! If I can't have him then he's better off dead! He's a nobody anyway!"

Lan Wangji stabbed Bichen near Lan Yong who flinched quite dramatically.

"I'll kill you."

"Wangji, calm down."

Lan Xichen stood up as he stopped his brother from stabbing Lan Yong. An elder came forward and bowed their head.

"Sect Leader, please forgive my grand son... I never thought he'd go as far to do this to Wei Ying..."

"Your grandson shall be punished for his crimes. He is banished from the clan and is to never return to Gusu."

Lan Xichen glared at Lan Yong who's eyes was wide open with the punishment he shall receive. The elder not complaining one bit.

"Nainai... You won't do this to me... Won't you?"

Lan Yong had spilling tears from his eyes.

"A-Yong, you've crossed the line. I can no longer protect you."

The elder turned her back as she began walking away, Lan Yong just breaking down as he covered his face.

"No wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!"

Everyone has already left the dinner hall, with just the main line family left with Lan Yong.

"What's been done is done. You can no longer call yourself a Lan."

Madam Lan said as she broke the boy's shoulder.

"That is for my disciple."

The other shoulder broken as Lan Yong screamed.

"That is for bothering him so much you annoying bastard."

Madam Lan stood up as she pulled both of his sons in a hug. Lan Yong was carried by two disciples and was to be kicked out of the clan early in the morning.