Dishevelled Sentiment: Chapter Sixteen

Facing ones fear is the greatest and most unbearable experiences to have. But to cope up with it would feel even greater because you realize that you are from now on free.

Wei Yings' memories flooded back as his knees buckled. Falling to the ground as he huddles with his hand behind his neck.

"No... No... I'm sorry... I'll get out of the way... I'm sorry... No please... I'm sorry..."

Lan Zhan saw Wei Ying break down. He panicked as he rushed and comforted him.

"Wei Ying calm down. Calm down."

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE!"

His agonizing screams only broke Madam Lans' heart. Lan Qiren rushed to his son and cradled him in his arms.

"A-Zhan, why did you go out?!"

"Wei Ying wanted to-"

"Please... I'll be good..."

Wei Ying continues to cry as Lan Xichen and Madam Lan hurry to him. Lan Zhans' anxiety was clearly rising. He glanced at the Jiang Clan attendees who stood before them. Madam Yu eyeing on Wei Ying. Not angry but, she was shocked?

"Please..."

Wei Ying continued to cry as he gripped his arms.

"A-Ying..."

They glanced their eyes to look at Jiang Fengmian who looked concerned. The young master could only grip on tighter to himself.

"Let's take A-Ying back, he's not doing well."

The Lans' took Wei Ying back to the Gentian house. Other disciple's accompanied the Jiang Clan attendees to the guest house. Lan Qiren laid Wei Ying down on the bed as Lan Zhan knelt besides him. Holding his Wei Yings' hand tightly with clear worry on his face.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have left them. I'm sorry."

"Don't blame yourself, A-niáng."

"A-Chen is right, you had to go."

"But I was the only one who knew that Wei Ying could easily slip pass any person."

"I'm sorry."

They all looked at Lan Zhan who was placing Wei Yings' hand on his cheek.

"I didn't stop him..."

Lan Xichens' brows furrowed as he walked over to Lan Zhan and knelt besides him.

"You did nothing wrong, A-Zhan. I know you can't say no to A-Ying."

"Mmm..."

Lan Qiren and Madam Lan continued to discuss outside as Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan kept Wei Ying company. Just as the clock stroke 2, Wei Ying opened his eyes. Lan Zhan let out a breath in relief, Lan Xichen giving Wei Ying a smile.

"Are you feeling better, A-Ying?"

"Mhm... Better..."

Wei Ying sat himself, eyeing his hand that was intertwined with Lan Zhan. Giving out a small chuckle as he leaned closer to Lan Zhan.

"I'm fine, Lan Zhan... I'm okay..."

"I'm sorry..."

Wei Ying smiled with his brows furrowed, leaning closer to place his mouth on Lan Zhans' forehead.

"You have nothing to be sorry about..."

Wei Ying looked around the room.

"Xichen-ge, where is Madam Lan and Shifu?"