| 2.19 |

"Stop," I calmly spoke into the walkie as my eyes stayed fixated on Heeseung and Soomin moving around on the screens, "just around the corner to your left, is a hoard," I informed as I watched a group of about 13 zombies begin moving around and slowly head towards Heeseung and Soomin, "go the opposite way and then turn down the hallway to your left," I guided.

I quietly watched the screens, my eyes flickering back and forth between the three waiting boys and the two desperately moving to get to the three boys. 

I slowly guided Heeseung and Soomin closer to Jake, Sunghoon and Jungwon as I only could watch them. Once in a while I could hear bangs on the door into the surveillance room, always making me snap my head in that direction to see whether or not I was gonna get killed any time soon, each time I was assured by the door being locked.

"Are we there soon?" Heeseung questioned through the walkie and I glanced between the few screens that showed where the three other boys were waiting.

"A few more turns," I excused as I frowned at the screens.

I kept feeling a nagging pain in my back, but had to ignore it time and time again even when it began making me feel sick. I had no decision but to keep guiding Soomin and Heeseung, they weren't able to search shelter now, they had to get to the others fast as possible.

"Stop," a voice spoke and for a moment I thought it was myself before I heard a click and something cold getting pressed to the back of my head.

My breath hitched in my throat as I immediately straightened up. I swore I was alone in the surveillance room. Mental note to self, always remember to check your surroundings.

"Who are you?" I slowly spoke, trying to stop my voice from shaking.

I was actually surprised I didn't sound more nervous, I would've thought my hammering heart would've been hitting something connected to my throat that would make me unable to speak properly. Yet I just stood still, speaking with determination.

"Jiyeon?" Heeseung's voice scratched from the walkie once more, but I didn't dare answer it, "yah, where do we go next?"

I stood completely still as Heeseung kept calling my name over and over again meanwhile I could just watch them on screen, hitting the side of the walkie and sharing weird looks as the group of zombies slowly approached them.

"Answer," the voice behind me spoke and for a moment I thought it was familiar before I shook the feeling of me and raised the walkie up to my mouth.

"Listen, you gotta get away," I slowly spoke and immediately saw Heeseung and Soomin freeze on the spot, "just continue running the way you were and then you can easily take the first hallway to your left, it's all empty and should have a staff hallway leading down to the shop the others are hiding in."

"Are you alright? You sound weird all of a sudden," Heeseung commented and I let out a shaky breath before pressing the button on the side of the walkie again.

"Just sore," I lied before flickering my eyes around on the screen, "move now."

I could see Heeseung and Soomin hesitate up on screen before both set into a run. I gulped nervously as I watched them turn down the first hallway to the left and find the staff hallway.

"I can't see you anymore, be careful," I slowly spoke into the walkie as I felt my hands get sweaty while I sneaked my hand down to my pocket to pull out the gun Heeseung had handed me.

"Thank you," Heeseung spoke down the walkie and now I knew I could only pray they found the three others.

"Drop the gun," the voice behind me spoke and the cold mouthing of the gun in the back of my head pressed in slightly and almost knocked my head forward.

I pulled the gun out of my pocket and just let it drop down onto the ground, watching as a foot kicked to it and sent it all the way over to the door as I just stood and watched the screens. My eyes stayed on the three waiting boys, hoping that soon a reaction would come for them and Heeseung and Soomin would appear on the screen.

As I began chewing down on my lips a small reaction immediately showed on Jake, who abruptly stood up on screen, meanwhile the two others quickly just turn their heads. For a moment I had a small hope that soon ignited even more as I saw a head of fluffy hair run into screen and a smaller figure immediately running over and engulfing Sunghoon.

As I said... show him a sign of love.

I could see how Sunghoon only held her tighter by placing a hand on the back of her head and refusing to let go as Heeseung lifted the walkie on screen again.

"You think you can show us out of here?" Heeseung let out a small laugh as a smile tugged on my lips, despite the gun getting pointed to my head.

"Oh without a doubt," I commented as Jungwon immediately grabbed the walkie on screen.

"You're incredible, you know that right?" Jungwon's voice let out a small laugh on the other end.

"Just what I do," I excused as I could see him let out a small laugh on screen, "now you wanna get out or no?"

"Show the way," Heeseung replied as he had grabbed the walkie back again.

I hesitated a bit, waiting for the person behind me to tell me whether or not I would be allowed to guide them. But once nothing was said I just began showing the way, and somehow the way outside was a lot faster than the way from one store to another.

"Just wait in safety, don't go back in the vent," Heeseung excused after I had seen them leave the mall, "we'll find a way to get you out, just hang on."

"Hurry up," I calmly spoke before placing the walkie on the table in front of me and raising both my hands in the air.

"You're missing three," the voice behind me spoke and a frown immediately grew on my face, "where are they? In the car?"

"We're not missing anyone," I calmly spoke before the gun poked into the back of my head again and I had to refrain from rolling my eyes.

"Three are missing," the voice spoke again, "I know it... three are missing... a girl and two boys."

My frown stayed on my face at the person's words, they weren't making sense. If we were missing anyone it was three boys and two girls.