| 33 |

I simply stared at Jungwon in confusion as I sat up in my bed. Jungwon didn't waste a moment to push my boots on my feet, as he continued to glance between the door and the window in the room.

"For fuck's sake Jiyeon, just do what I say," he hissed as he pulled me up on my feet. My boots very loose on me now that they weren't tied.

"What do you mean they're here?" I whispered making Jungwon just stop for a moment and look at me as realization hit him. I had no idea what was happening nor did I want to see the Alliance.

"Everything is gonna be fine," Jungwon quickly assured as a frown grew on my face, "only say anything if they ask you. Don't be sassy or anything. Only look them in the eye when they tell you. And whatever happens don't move."

"Jungwon I don't get-" I started as he pulled me out of the door.

"I don't have time to explain," he excused and rushed halfway down the stairs before stopping in his tracks, "oh..."

I quickly rushed down behind Jungwon before pausing as two big muscular men stood in the living room of the house, both looking at them.

"Just stay calm," Jungwon whispered low enough for only me to hear.

"I wanna take the pretty girl," one of the men stated and walked over, quite literally pulling me over the banister with ease before holding me tightly while the other man grabbed onto Jungwon's arm.

I stared wide eyed at Jungwon as he was getting dragged out of the house. He quickly looked back at me with a simple word being mouthed by his lips. 'Calm'.

I quietly moved along as the man, who had grabbed me moved out after the other man and Jungwon. Outside the night sky was dark, but three cars were parked quite close to each other, their headlights turned out as people were being dragged out from every other house and pushed down to sit on their knees in a half circle in front of the cars and the other foreign people standing there.

Everything passed so quickly that before I knew it I was pushed down on my knees as the same was done to Jungwon on my right side. I carefully glance at him and he just gestured for me to lower my head, which I slowly did until it went completely silent with laughter and yells from these foreign people.

I did not like this.

"Hmm... someone's missing," a man's voice spoke up as a pair of boots passed in front of me, "my my my... did you lose that snarky Park boy?"

My breath hitched in my throat at the realization that the man was talking about Sunghoon. He could not be serious that he had to be here as well. Sunghoon could barely even be consious from earlier.

"You," the man stated and glancing out of the corner of my eye I could see a crowbar get used to lift Lin's head up to meet someone's eyes, "what happened to Park Sunghoon."

"Dead," Lin didn't even hesitate to reply the questioned as Sunoo stared at her with wide eyes a few people away to her right.

"Don't lie, you know how that ends," the man spoke, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"He's in the medic house," Jake quickly spoke up as he lowered his head even more, a deep breath escaping Jungwon beside me as two men was sent to get Sunghoon from the medic house.

"Do not interrupt me," the man hissed and immediately sent a blow to the side of Jake's face with the crowbar, making Jake immediately fall over onto Taehyun's shoulder. Taehyun immediately tensed up in his shoulder as if to make sure Jake didn't fall further down onto the ground.

Seeing blood flow down from somewhere in Jake's hair immediately made me widden my eyes as I looked down at the sand in front of me. Making myself believe that I had to count every little grain in front of me.

A soft tap was on the palm of my right hand, making me move my head slightly as I glanced over at Jungwon, who quickly glanced at me before tugging at his lips, almost forming a small smile. I slowly opened my palm more and let him slip his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers and giving my hand a small squeeze.

Within a splitsecond of Jungwon lacing our hands together Sunghoon was placed down to my left, barely consious as he leaned his head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he quietly whispered making me gulp down as I tried to act as calm as possible. I really wanted to hug him right now.

"Now... what is this? You got a new one?" the man questioned and my heart immediately sped up as I saw the crowbar come into my view and tap a few times on my chin, "look up at me pretty girl."

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt Jungwon tighten his grip on my hand while I slowly looked up at the man. He simply grinned widely at me as I looked up at him.

"You look mad," he chuckled making a few others of the strangers let out laughs too, "why are you mad little girl? Are you scared?" I didn't answer, instead I just continued to look up at him before he crouched down in front of me and I could sense Jungwon flinch as Sunghoon's breathing ceased right beside my hair, "what's your name little one?"

"Han Shinhye," I calmly replied making a wicked grin spread on the man's face.

"Pretty girl like you shouldn't be in this base, you should be in the Alliance," he spoke calmly as his grin grew more sinister, "you know I've tried to convince both Soomin, Millie and Lin to join us and become a pretty little accessory and toy. But none of them ever really seemed into it... they were scared of leaving their loverboys. What do you think about that?"

"Pity," I shortly replied making him let out a snort.

"Got their loverboys some beats throughout the rejections," the man stated as he patted my shoulder with the crowbar and stood up, "a yes or no little miss Han?"

"No," I calmly replied as I just stared up at him with a tired look.

"No?" he questioned with raised eyebrows, making me just sit completely still and stare up at him. He looked down at me as his look of amusement turned in a look of either madness or something else more sinister, "I fucking knew it," he snorted and I slowly realized what he had seen.

Jungwon and I still had our fingers laced together. As the man nudged the mold of our two hands I immediately tried to let go of Jungwon, only making Jungwon tighten his grip more, not giving me a chance to let go of him.

"Un-fucking-believeable," he let out a small laugh, "the little bad boy finally fell for someone, huh?" the man loudly exclaimed making me just look at Jungwon, who sat motionless and quietly stared at the sand, "we finally found your weakness, huh? It's her! I don't know who of you to beat the shit out of!"

A small round of laughter and yells about who of us to beat up began around the group of strangers before the man crouched down in front of us and first looked at me.

"Now, I do admit it is an awful inconvenience that he is stopping you from going with us. But we do have to acknowledge we finally found his weakness," the man calmly told me before looking to Jungwon, "and you... you're stopping us from getting a nice piece of meat here, like come on man. You don't wanna work with us? Like I mean... it would be a lot of fun to torture you with hurting her. Damn it would be fun. So what is most important? Pleasure or fun?"

The man abruptly stood up again as I felt my breathing slowly get more heavy as worry took over me. I was scared to be the one getting beat, but I worried even more about him hurting Jungwon.

"Well... seeing as how the gender is spread in our group with about 90% men and 10% women... imma take the shot and say pleasure is more important," the man stated and the sound of iron coming in contact with a skull echoed out right by me.

I momentarily closed my eyes tightly at the sound of a thud against the gravel. Once I opened my eyes again I was immediately met by Jungwon looking at me with wide eyes. Slowly one small trail of blod ran down from a small gash just above his left ear.

Calm.