| 58 |

The only sounds around us was the wind, our footsteps, heavy breaths and a few occasional grunts from undead people whenever we passed one. It was actually quite nice they didn't try on murdering us or you know... eating half our face.

By my small idea about an hour ago Heeseung had taken the lead and begun walking us down the long road in front of us, as if some magical yellow brick road would appear and show us the magic way to survival.

"Okay, I give up," Heeseung declared as he abruptly stopped walking in front of us, "nothing is happening, no car, no camper, no nothing. All I wanna do is throw this damned disgusting sheet of me and get back into that camper."

"Fell free to," I calmly spoke and gestured back the road we had come from.

"Please no more fighting," Jake heavily sighed, "let's just continue, I'm sure a car or something will show up soon and then we can get these sheets off of us and we'll find a lake where we can wash dirt sweat and whatever dry blood off."

It went dead silent as everyone just stood and contemplated what to do, Sunghoon with a heavy frown on his face while Soomin had crouched down over by some trees, leaning her head back as she clearly looked exhausted. Jake had an arm sweeped under Millie's shoulders as the poor girl just looked more and more faint and exhausted, she sure needed rest soon unless she was goinig to collapse.

"Any ideas are welcome," Heeseung declared and abruptly sat down in his spot, making Jungwon beside him simply glance down at him before looking over at me and sighing.

"You have some god awful idea, don't you?" Jungwon questioned and everyone turned to me making me just shrug.

"Well I don't know if it's awful," I admitted making a small snort escape Jungwon while he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Not a chance," Heeseung shook his head and we all looked to him instead, "Sunoo and Niki died during the last idea she got, I'm not losing more."

"We could at least listen to what it is," Soomin sighed, "if it's something awful like possibly putting our lives in danger, then sure we won't do it, but if it can actually help us and is fairly safe then I won't hesitate to trust her."

"Then tell me oracle, what is the big plan?" Heeseung sighed and looked back at me.

"Well... I don't know if you'ved noticed but we have been walking past quite a few agricultures by now, and if I'm not completely wrong I see a house, barn and possibly a vehicle right about... I would say 80 degrees to your left," I shrugged and Heeseung turned his head before his eyes fell on the yellow house standing about 500 meters away from the road, a deep sigh escaped his mouth and he just laid down on the road with arms right out to the sides.

"I feel like an idiot," Heeseung admitted.

"I would more say blind but fair enough," I shrugged as Soomin pushed herself up from where she was crouching.

Without another word Soomin just continued down a small gravel road towards the farmhouse, Sunghoon immediately running after her as Jungwon rushed to help Jake hold up Millie for the next 500 meters before we would reach the house.

I quietly walked over and pulled Heeseung up from the road before just grabbing his wrist and dragging him onto the gravel road before letting go of his wrist, to let him walk by himself, which I knew he was very well capable of doing himself.

"I get you're sad about Niki and Sunoo but it doesn't help when you put the blame on me," I spoke up and Heeseung immediately let out a deep sigh and rubbed his face in his hands.

"They were like younger brothers to me," Heeseung quietly muttered and I just hummed, "I know it was their own decision, but I just... I don't know."

"It's easiest to put the blame on me, I know," I nodded at him, "but the more you do that the more divided the group will be and that's really the least thing we need right now."

"I gotta get myself together," Heeseung sighed as we followed the others up on the small patio in front of the farm house.

The other five stood and tried to open the door, which somehow, magically, was unlocked and let us in immediately. Jake and Jungwon quickly rushed to lay Millie down on a nearby couch as Jake immediately crouched down by her and softly caressed her hair, worry filling his whole face.

"It'll be okay," Jake quickly whispered to her as Sunghoon nudged my arm and I looked to him.

"We should scavenge the house and make sure no one is hiding around," Sunghoon spoke up and everyone looked to him, "Heeseung hyung and Soomin and go together and I'll go with Jungwon and Jiyeon."

"Let them be alone for some time Sunghoon," Heeseung sighed as Sunghoon just shook his head and began pushing Jungwon and I over towards a flight of stairs in the house.

"My sister my decision," Sunghoon declared as I sighed and walked up the stairs right in front of Jungwon, who kept a hand on my waist as if he was expecting me to fall back.

I quietly got out my dagger as I quietly walked around and tapped it against any surface I came across before something outside the window caught my eye and I immediately rushed over and dragged Sunghoon with me over to the window.

"What?" he let out a small laugh as he looked down at my excited face.

"There's Peonies," I excitedly pointed down to the bushes down in the garden of the house and hsi eyes immediately lit up.

"Soomin," he whispered and I happily nodded at him, "do you think she's already seen?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, "but go down and get a few for her before she sees."

"You're right," Sunghoon murmured before quickly rushing out of the room and I slowly followed after him and looked at how he quietly sneaked down the stairs as Jungwon just glanced at me in confusion.

"What did you tell him?" Jungwon questioned in disbelief.

"A secret to make his girlfriend happy," I simply shrugged and smiled over at him.

"So can you tell me a secret to make my special someone happy?" Jungwon smirked and I just shrugged at him.

"Why don't you try and found out, huh?" I questioned him and he just reached over and grabbed my hand softly in his.

"When we've cleared this floor I sure will," he smiled widely and tugged me after him into another room.