| 18 |

I stared at him for a few seconds as I just blinked at him, trying to process what he just told me. Meanwhile his expression stayed still, not even a strand of hair moved anywhere.

"Excuse me, what did you say to me?" I questioned, trying to get clarification on whether or not I heard him right.

"Make me," he repeated again.

"You want me to make you move out of my bed," I clarified and he shrugged before smoothing out the blanket under him.

"Well, technically it's my bed... it's my room, isn't it?" he questioned making me roll my eyes and clench my fist tightly, "now... little miss survivor... make me move out of your way."

"You want me to move you?" I questioned him and he calmly nodded.

I let out a deep sigh before carefully approaching him and grabbing onto his wrist to pull him up from my bed. Instead of succeeding in that I was quickly thrown over and pinned down onto the bed as Jungwon sat on his knees beside me.

"Didn't go too well for you did it?" Jungwon smiled a coy smile down at me, it was almost playful in a way.

"Eh I don't know..." I shrugged making him frown down for a moment before I lifted my leg and kicked into his side.

A small surprised sound escaped Jungwon as he fell down onto the floor and I quickly rolled out of the bed and pinned him down to the floor, while I sat straddled across his stomach a smile of victory on my face as I looked down at him.

"So we're even now?" I questioned him as he just looked at me in shock, "what? Have you never been overpowered by a girl?"

"Whatever, I let you win," Jungwon snorted, making me get up from the floor and sit down on my bed.

"So my things... hand them over," I stated and he simply shook his head, "what do you mean no? I followed your stupid rules! Hand them over!"

"I'll say it verbally this time then... No," Jungwon simply replied and sat up on the floor.

"You're such a brat," I complained and flopped down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling above me.

I immediately heard shuffling before a weight placed itself on my stomach and Jungwon immediately looked down at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm a what now?" he questioned, making me immediately push him off of me and sit up to face him.

"A brat," I replied making him simply arch a brow before looking away and poking his tongue out in his cheek a snort leaving him before he just looked back at me.

"Unbelieveable," he muttered before he got up from the bed and went over his own bed, "I let you stay in my room, I took you here, and I came out during the night to give you supplies to survive and this is what I get... you think I'm a brat."

"I didn't ask you to do any of those things!" I loudly exclaimed at him making him immediately turn to look at me, "you could've just not come out during the night! You could've just said no to me staying in your room! You could've ignored me in the convenience store and I would've done the same to you! I didn't want to be here, I was forced to, by you!"

"And you know what? Had I known you were such a pain in the ass when I drove you here I would've not hesitated to kill you on the spot," he retorted as I stood up from my bed and he just walked over to tower over me, standing close and looking down at me with fire in his eyes.

"Then I'm sure you regret your decisions," I hissed at him.

"Right now, yeah I do. I really regret them right now," he sternly retorted, "you know what's even worse than that?"

"Come on! Hit me with it! What more hurtful things do you have to throw after me?" I loudly exclaimed.

"What's even worse is that I am slowly falling for what all those regrets led to!" he yelled before grabbing his jacket from his bed and my eyes immediately softened as I looked at his broad back.

"You what?" I questioned making him simply send me a glare before he rushed out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

I looked at the door in shock as I slumped down on my bed and just looked at the door in awe but mostly confusion. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I quietly muttered as I looked down at the blanket I was sitting on. A frown slowly growing on my face as I tried to decode what in the world he had meant by what he said. He regretted taking me here, but what's even worse is that he's falling for it... falling for the outcome?

"What's even worse is that I am slowly falling for what all those regrets led to..."