| 49 |

Jungwon smiled down at me before quickly leaning down and pecking my cheek before just proudly looking down at me.

"I think we have something to tell Sunghoon hyung when we get to the autocamper," Jungwon reminded and I quietly nodded before Jungwon and I calmly walked out of the house, holding each other's hands tightly.

"Don't let go," I whispered and he just nodded down at me with a small smile.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he softly assured, "now... we run."

I grinned widely up at Jungwon before he tugged on my hand and we ran out of the house together. I knew he was faster than me, so I guess it surprised me that he didn't pull harder on my hand to force me to run faster. Instead he just kept the same pace as me, making me duck whenever it was needed.

"Nearly there," Jungwon happily yelled out to me as he looked to me and I turned my head to send him a smile.

My smile didn't last for long before I felt an arm wrap around my waist and harshly tug me back. I stumbled over my own feet, but was still forced to stand up as I watched Jungwon turn around in confusion as to where my hand had gone. Within a second he had raised his gun up to just stand and glare at something behind me, must be whoever held me back.

"Ah, ah, ah," the deep voice sounded out, "you shoot and I cut," the voice stated and I felt something cold get placed against my throat as I felt my hands get gathered together in a tight grip, in front of me, by the hand that initially had wrapped around my waist.

Immediately Jungwon looked to me, it was clear that everything had happened so fast that he couldn't think clear, and neither could I. That was at least what I initially thought. Without hesitation Jungwon let his gun drop to the ground as he held up both his hands.

"I won't shoot, just let her go," Jungwon calmly spoke as I felt the blade to my neck get pressed down a bit more and my breath immediately hitched in my throat.

"Yang Jungwon," the voice from behind me rasped in satisfaction as Jungwon just looked at me with his hands still held up in the air, "we've been waiting to find your weakness and I got ahold of her so easily."

"Well... you've always tried to find a way to stamp on me, haven't you?" Jungwon questioned as he didn't break eye contact with me.

A small smile slowly spread on my face in realization that he actually had thought of a plan so fast and in such a short time. I slowly folded down two fingers on one of my hands as Jungwon glanced down to them with a knowing look on his face, the oh-so selfsatisfied smirk spreading on his face as I folded another finger to show two instead. 

As I folded down my last finger I quickly stamped harshly down on the foot of the man that was holding me, making him momentarily let loose around my wrists, giving me a chance to hit my elbow back and upwards into his jaw.

As he stumbled back I quickly whipped around and kicked him sideways into the ground before I felt a tug on my hand and Jungwon quickly move in front of me as he had a gun pointed down towards the man. Of course, he grabbed mr. Bang's gun when we left the office.

Quickly I bent down and grabbed his gun, that still laid on the ground. I turned around just in time for the footsteps I head heard approaching us from behind. Extending the gun, the mouthing of it was immediately placed against the forehead of a woman who held a knife in her left hand.

"Hello there," I smiled at her as I heard a shot behind me and slightly flinched, meanwhile I quickly tried to cover it up.

Without a second though I quickly redirected the gun and shot the woman in her left hand making her immediately drop the knife and hold onto her hand tightly as she sunk to her knees.

"Sorry for the inconvenience," Jungwon excused as he quickly rushed to pick up the knife and hammer it into her shoulder before setting into a run again, still holding tightly onto my wrist.

"You stabbed her," I commented in shock as Jungwon rushed to a specific part of the base.

"Yeah I realized," he yelled back at me as I saw the autocamper nearby, "now rush up and get in, I'll hold them back while you tell Jay hyung to turn on the engine," he urged and pushed me forward before I stopped in my tracks and we both went dead silent, only hearing the gun shots in the backgrounds along with yells and screams, "I meant Heeseung hyung. I swear I meant Heeseung hyung."

"Right..." I muttered before just looking at him and giving him a small nod, "I'll rush and tell," I nodded before turning on my heel and running up to the autocamper and rushing inside, quickly throwing a glance over my shoulder as Jungwon continued to shoot after the people who had ran after us.

"Where's Jungwon?" Jake immediately questioned as he eagerly looked at me, upon my arrival in the camper.

"Coming," I waved it off and looked up to Heeseung, who sat in the driver's seat, "start the engine, we're picking up Jungwon on the run."

"Are you su-" Heeseung started.

"Start it now," I sternly stated and he simply mumbled sommething under his breath before the engine turned on and he started driving.

I quickly rushed back to the door out of the camper and grabbed tightly onto a handle right beside the door as I looked out to where Jungwon was standing.

"More to the left Heeseung!" I yelled in and immediately felt the car turn left.

As we neared Jungwon I reached my arm out while he immediately spotted my hand that was extended for him.

In one quick motion he had grabbed onto my arm and set off from the ground, giving me a chance to yank my arm back and pulling him inside along with the motion. It had resulted in both of us tumbling down onto the ground as Millie rushed over to close and lock the door to the camper.

"Is Jungwon alive?" Heeseung loudly yelled as I looked to Jungwon, laying on the floor beside me.

"Sure feels like it," Jungwon yelled back as a small smile spread on my face.

"Well hold on, I gotta ram a few people down," Heeseung spoke up and I immediately felt the camper speed up.

Not long passed before I could feel us driving over a few bumps here and there.