| 5 |

I quietly sat in my room before a small knock was on the door and I could hear a string of curses following the knocks.

"What am I even doing knocking to my own room?" Jungwon complained as he opened the door and looked to me, "we're eating dinner downstairs now. Just the residents in this house. I think you should come down and get some... you know we do make other food than canned foods here."

"I'd like that," I quietly nodded and stood up to follow after Jungwon.

"Oh and... I'm not gonna make you hand in your weapons... as long as you promise to just keep them in a box under the bed... now," Jungwon quickly informed and I just nodded before bending down and finding a box under the bed.

I quickly pulled out my small hand gun and dagger before kicking the box back under the bed and holding up both my hands to Jungwon with a small smirk on my face.

"You wanna check if that was all?" I questioned in amusement.

"I'd rather not," he shook his head at me before nodding it towards the door, telling me to follow him.

I quietly followed after Jungwon downstairs and into a smaller dining room, it went completely silent as everyone else in the room recognized my presence.

"I told you she was alive," Jay nudged the arm of the boy sitting beside him. He looked like an older Sunghoon... probably because he was Sunghoon.

"No," Sunghoon immediately shook his head as he looked between Jay and I, "No! They said she was dead! She got bitten, they couldn't do anything."

"Sunghoon... that's not what happened," Jay softly spoke.

"Then what happened? Huh?" Sunghoon defended towards Jay as he stood up from his chair, "we were both told the same thing. She got bitten, she died, the sanctuary was infested by zombies and we had to leave. Our sister is dead!"

"She is not," Jay insisted and stood up to face Sunghoon straight on.

"I uhm... I'll just go back up and rest," I quietly muttered to Jungwon, who simply looked down at me.

Not even a moment of hesitation passed before Jungwon grabbed my shoulders and pushed me in front of him, holding me in place.

"Our sister is dead," Sunghoon insisted before looking over at me, "who are you?"

"Park... Jiyeon," I slowly replied and he simply shook his head and waved his hand in denial.

"Another Park Jiyeon, there must be a lot of them," Sunghoon excused.

"You're kidding me right?" Jay snorted at his twin, "she looks like us! She and I have the same eyes, mom's eyes. You and her have the same eyebrows and nose, dad's eyebrows and mom's nose. You need me to prove it further? Then we'll look for the scar."

"Don't go that far," Sunghoon warned Jay, "she is not our sister. Our sister is dead."

It went dead silent in the room once more as it seemed that everyone was realizing that there had begun welling tears up in Sunghoon's eyes.

"I finally got accostumed to her being dead, don't force me to believe otherwise," Sunghoon almost begged Jay.

Jay let out a deep sigh before just wrapping his arms around Sunghoon and glanced over towards me.

"She really is her... Jiyeon-ie never died... they fooled us," Jay softly told Sunghoon, "they fooled us so we would continue with them and leave her behind."

"I know..." Sunghoon whispered, "I just..."

"Not me... her," Jay shook his head and let go of Sunghoon before turning him towards me, "tell her."

"I'm so sorry," Sunghoon breathed out as he quickly moved around the table and over to pull me into a hug, "I'm sorry for leaving you... and I'm sorry for... for the commotion."

"It's fine," I whispered and patted his back softly, "I know you two didn't want me dead."

"If you don't mind... I think the three of you should go talk everything out in private," a boy with big doe eyes commented.

"Heeseung hyung is right," Jungwon nodded in agreement, "go to Jay's room. You'll have the most privacy there."

"Bu-" Jay started as everyone just looked to him and Sunghoon slowly pulled away from me.

"You need to talk this out Jay... if what you told us happened to your sister isn't actually what happened to her then we don't need to know what actually happened. But you two of all need to know what happened to her," Heeseung continued.

"Mhm... remember what a relief it was when Yeonjun hyung finally told Sunoo hyung what happened to his sister?" another boy with a few moles on his face spoke.

"It's true what Niki is saying," a blonde boy confirmed, "I felt much more at peace after I was told how she died. Be happy that yours turned out to be alive after all, and let her tell you the truth of what really happened."

"Do as Sunoo says... go talk together," Heeseung nodded in agreement, "all of you need it, and if anyone needs to speak of what happened that day it is her, and you two as her brother's should listen."

"Let's just go," Jay sighed and waved for Sunghoon and I to follow. Oh how easily you can lead people when you're the oldest sibling, even if it's only by 8 minutes, "we need to talk... all of us."

"Jay-" Sunghoon started and Jay simply shook his head.

"No... it's been five years since we talked with her, and it's been five years since we properly talked with one another. We barely ever spoke after we thought she died. We have things to talk about as well," Jay shook his head, "the two of us talk and the three of us talk."

"I think we should go," I muttered and Sunghoon just looked down at me with his mouth slightly agape before laying a hand on my back and just nodding in defeat before softly pushing me back out of the dining room along with Jay before we climbed the stairs once again to go up to Jay's room, which laid right across from Jungwon's.