• CHAPTER 52 •

Epilogue

Y/N POV

After a year

I woke up with taehyung's arms around me and our baby.

we got a girl ! we named her Aera. 

She was so cute.I looked at her and kissed her forehead.Then I looked at my husband sleeping cutely.I went and kissed him on the lips.
Then I got fresh.

And then I went to make breakfast.It was late in the morning.It was sunday today.I made some good food.

After I was done making food I went in the bedroom and saw taehyung and baby woke up.Tae was playing with the baby.They looked so cute omg.

"Baby",he said and soon as he saw me and told me to come to him.

Then he hugged me and cuddled.

"Hey baby",i said and she gave me the best smile.We both played with her.

"Let's do breakfast",I said and then we had breakfast.I feed her baby food.

She was a blessing to us.

After eating breakfast taehyung went to take bath.

Later we gave baby also bath.Then we played with her..watched movie and all.

"Let's go a on trip soon",he said making me and baby happy.

"Both are baby only",he said laughing.

"Yes you baby",I said smiling.

"Ofcourse only mine",he said and kissed us both.

Then we watched some videos and all and then we slept in the afternoon.

We woke up it was evening time.

Was on taehyung's arms.As soon as she saw me awake she kept running in a baby walk and came and buried her face in my neck.She looked at me and I kissed her.Such a cutie.

Then taehyung woke up.

"Hi my babies",he said and baby went to him.

Its late evening we slept for such a long time lol.

We sat on the bed and played with her.

Later Tae bought some snacks and we started eating it while watching TV.

Then baby felt sleepy.So taehyung went and kept her on the bed covering the bed sides with pillows.

He came to me and slept on my lap and kissed my stomach.Then we both talked and laugh.

"Let's go to the other bedroom shall we?",he said winking.And I nodded.

Then we went there and cuddled.We talked about some memories and all.

"Y/n I love you so much thanks for blessing me with aera",he said and kissed my forehead and face.

"Well you created the magic tho as it worked because of ur sperm ",I said winking.We both started laughing.

He buried his face in my neck and started kissing softly.

"Thank you and I love you.",he said.

"You are the best husband and dad taehyung",I said.

"And you the best wife and mom y/n",he said.

"I am happy that I have someone who calls me dad",he said smiling dreamily.

"Well even I call you daddy and even if there is someone to call you dad I will still call you daddy",I said

He laughed.

"Ofcourse my babygirl",he said and kissed me.

"Daddy",I said.

"Let's make another baby and let me hear you daddy all night",he said smirking.

"Sure",I said.

"I love you Y/N",taehyung said.

"I love you Taehyung",I said

Then we both shared a magical kiss and made love again.

such was the beauty of love.

THE END

do vote and comment and make sure to read the note in the next update 🥺🥺