• CHAPTER 28 •

Y/N POV

I woke up with a loud scream as pain took over me.I looked up and saw that he poured hot water on me.My whole clothes were soaked in water.And that burning pain...I looked at him with crying eyes.

"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IS THE TIME?I FUCKING GOT 1 HOUR LATE TODAY BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T MADE BREAKFAST OR PRESSED THE SUIT HUH?!",he shouted loudly.

My whole body was having burning sensation due to the hot water poured on me.And the fact that the hot water made contact with the knife cuts made it more worse.

"I will do it",i said and ran away to the bathroom while limping.I quickly took a shower to release the burning sensation.The pain kept increasing and tears kept falling.I sat down in the shower crying.

To not make him more angry.I wore some loose clothes and changed pads yeah I am on periods and then started to go to the kitchen slowly in pain.

"Leave it now I am going to the meeting",he said angrily and banged the door.

I fell down on the floor crying.The pain was too much.I curled up like a  ball and kept crying.

I applied some medicines on it.

I decided to sleep.After few hours I woke up.The pain was decreased but it was still paining tho.Also I had cramps due to periods.

It was late afternoon time.I decided to change pads.I went crawling to the washroom and saw that there were no pads.

What....From where should I get pads now...

should I call taehyung...

There was a phone and only taehyung's number was saved and there was nothing else I could do on the phone.I don't even remember anyone's number.

I should call him...?
I want pads....

If I don't get it then maybe there will be blood stains on the floor and all...

Okay I guess I will call him then....
But I am afraid....

Let me call him....

I called.I was scared of what will happen.But no one picked up the call.I kept the call then...Where will I get pads from then...

I went in the washroom to sit so that there won't be any blood stains anywhere as I felt like there was a need  to change the pads....

I sat in the bathroom.Few tears were going out because of the overall pain...

After 1 hour....

I think I should try to call him again....It's 1 hour maybe he will pick up now..And then I can tell him...

I went into the hall and called him again....He didn't picked up the phone.
I got fucking irritated.This is because of the mood swings in periods.I again called him.This time he picked up.I didn't let him speak

"hey hey listen please please it will be a huge favor if you--

I was cut off by him saying.."Shut the fuck up ! If I don't pick up the phone at once then why are you calling again and again hmm??DO YOU WHAT I AM IN A MEETING AND YOU ARE DISTURBING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THEY CANCELLED THE DEAL..DO YOU GET IT??!Just.wait.till.i.come.home
",he said loudly gritting his teeth and cut the call.

What...I started crying about what will happen and this periods were giving me bad cramps I was beyond afraid and then I went and hide in the bathroom hugging my knees and crying.

Please don't hate on any character or the story this is just a fanfiction.Do vote and comment if you like it.
Thank you♥️