• CHAPTER 34 •

Y/N POV

He came closer to me and holded my chin and said..."I am your husband you should tell me everything...",he said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded slowly.

"Let's cuddle okay?",he said.

I was still crying slowly.

He made me sleep and started cuddling.

To be honest it felt good...

He was caressing my hairs.I could listen his heart is beating.

Why...

I then slept...

How many times do I sleep bruh..

After few hours I woke up.His hand was still on my waist.It was evening time..

He noticed that I am awake.

"How are you feeling?",he asked.

"Good",I said.

He kissed my forehead.

What's up with him...acting so sweet..

"What shall we do now?",he said

"I don't k-know...",I said.

"We watched a movie,we ate food,we cuddled now it's evening time...what to do...?",he said.

I kept quiet.

He was staring at me.

"There's nothing more to do"he said spreading his hands.

"Do you wanna watch TV?",he asked.

I didn't wanted to watch but I didn't said anything...

"I don't mind..",I said slowly making sure not to make him angry.

"But TV is also boring",he said and pouted.

To be honest I felt like kissing his cute pout...

"Okay then let's just sleep like this..",he said.

I nodded and kept quiet again.

We stayed like this for sometime and then his phone ranged.He got up and picked up the call.

I was wondering what will happen.

He was not talking calmly he was shouting angrily on the phone.

The phone call kept going on.I listened to his talks and came to know that it was one of his men's phone who must have called him to tell that they lost a deal...

huh he is one of the top mafia and the most dangerous one and how is he continously losing missions...

"SO YOU ARE INDIRECTLY TELLING THAT WE ARE LOSSING MISSIONS BECAUSE OF ME HUH?",he shouted on the phone.

"n-no sir i didn't mean it...I am s-sorry si-",the men on the phone stuttered getting scared.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN HUH?!",he yelled.

I could sense how much the men was getting scared.Meanwhile looking at him yelling and getting angry I was also getting scared...too much scared...

"sir i j-just meant y-your....attention is not t-there this...d-days",the men said stuttering.

His back was facing me but I could sense his muscles tightening and getting angry...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!",he yelled.

"s-sorry si",the man said on the verge of crying.

"JUST WAIT YOU WILL BE TAUGHT A LESSON SOON!",taehyung yelled angrily.

"no si-",the man was crying and then taehyung cut the phone call.

I was scared now...when he gets angry he removes his anger on me...he looked back and his eyes were dark his muscles were tightened and veins could be seen and I could see how much angry he was...

The moment our eyes met I was shivering in fear and sobbing silently..

what will he do now...he will remove his anger on me...I was beyond scared and clutched my dress tightly.

I am afraid now what will happen I am...

please don't hate on any character or something this is just a fanfiction and do vote and comment if you like it thank you <3