• CHAPTER 17 •

Y/N POV

I woke up with pain.It was hurting too much.The pain because of yesterday.
I looked at my side and saw that I was sleeping in his arms.We both were naked.I wanted to shift aside but it would only make it worse.I stayed like there.He woke up.I pretended to be asleep.He stroked my hairs while yesterday he pulled them tightly.His hands were on my naked body.Our bodies touching each other.

I couldn't move because of the pain.I could feel him staring at me.He kissed my forehead.

And said.."I love you"

And then he sat up and went to the bathroom after taking clothes.

What the fuck did he just said I love you?!!He loves me..?

I still pretended to be asleep.After sometime he came out with only towel.He later wore his clothes and then he came towards me.

"Baby I know you are awake only so get up and get fresh and come down I will be waiting",he said and went down.

He knows I am awake then I have to go down otherwise he will hurt me again.

And then I went into the bathroom crawling.I took a bath while sitting.There was first aid box in the bathroom.I took that box and started applying the medicines while groaning in pain.

And then I wore the clothes.Tae had already kept my clothes in the bathroom while he brought his clothes.
I wore the clothes slowly and kept crawling and sat there for some minutes and then I went out and started going downstairs slowly by holding the rails of the stairs.

I went down and saw he was in the kitchen.He had cooked some food.I was little shocked tho.He looked at me.I was holding the walk now for support.I looked at the dining table.He had prepared food.I looked at him.He saw that I wasn't able to walk properly.He came towards me and picked me up and made me sit on the chair.

Later he sat close to me and then he started feeding me.I didn't argued and ate the food.He was also eating his food.After sometime he kept the plates.
I tried to get up to go to room as it was paining but I fell down.

He came and picked me up and took me to our room and laid me on the bed and went out of the room.

"Sit here like a good girl",he said.
I nodded.

Taehyung's POV

I felt bad I shouldn't have beat her so much.I went to work.

Y/N POV

I need to get out from here..I need to escape..I am feisty I should fight back.
I shouldn't be a coward.I should help myself now.I started to think of a plan.

Timeskip.

It was evening time now.

I was sleeping thinking of a plan when the bedroom door unlocked.Taehyung came on the bed.My back was facing him.

He turned me to face him.He hugged me by my waist and then he started caressing my hip.

"Baby?",he said and then I opened my eyes.

"I have to go out tomorrow.And so listen carefully.I will be back after 2 days.And I don't want you to do any stupid thing orelse..",he said while his eyes were dark and before he could complete his sentence tears fell from my eyes because I was afraid.

"Shhh sleep now",he said

And then we both slept.

It was morning now.

I woke up.My pain was gone now.I had already decided my plan.I will escape.
He had already woke up and got ready.
He came towards me.

"Don't you want b-breakfast?",I asked.

"No baby I have to go now",he said and made me sit on his lap.

"I will miss you so much babygirl",he said burying in my neck.

He started sucking on my neck.

"We will have a long night afterwards baby",he said smirking.

"And don't u dare to do anything otherwise you will regret..don't.dare. to.escape.understand?",he said angrily.

I nodded quickly.He then got up.

He hugged me tightly and then kissed my forehead and then kissed me.
He broke the kiss and then caressed my cheek and then went.

It has been 1 month since I am living with him.

I went to bathroom and got fresh after sometime I ate something.I saw out.There were guards.Once I had explored the house and I know there is a backdoor which he don't know I know.My plan was to go tonight as he is going to come day after tomorrow.

I will sneak away from the back door and then I will go far away from here.
I hope it works out.I was waiting for today night.

I ate something and then went into bedroom hoping my plan to be correct and slept.

Written on:13th March 2021
Uploaded on 26th July 20121

Don't hate on anyone please this is just a ff