•CHAPTER 13•

Y/N POV

He broke the kiss and then looked at me and then he turned the shower.

The water hitted our bodies.He buried his face in my neck and then started sucking my neck.

I had tears in my eyes which got mixed with the warm water coming from the shower.

He stopped sucking after I moaned.
And then he started to wash my back with the soap and then we bathed and then he brought the towel.

There were two towels.He covered me in towel and said smirking,"But u look more nice naked"

And then he used another towel for him.
And then he took his clothes and wore them.

"Aren't you going to wear some clothes?Okay no problem I love it",he said and started dragging me with him out of the bathroom.

"No no no I am gonna wear my clothes",I said making him stop.

"Hm..Okay then",he said pouting and then left the bathroom.

I wore my clothes and came out.

He was sitting on the bed smirking.

He signalled me to sit on his lap.
I hesitated for a moment but then he gave me a angry glare so I went towards him.

He pulled me in his lap and put my one hand across his neck and he pulled me  closer by my waist.

He looked at me and then started caressing my hairs softly.I looked at him.He smiled and placed a peck on my neck.

Again he looked at me and said,"Today at our house my friends are going to come.Don't talk much with them.And don't go near to them".

I am not a slut

"Understood?",he said
I nodded.

He then kissed my neck and kept going down.

He stopped near my cleavage.

"We will do it later",he said and I got up.

"We will order food from outside.Also they will be coming now so let's go down",he said.

I nodded and started walking behind him.

We reached down and were going to settle on the sofa when the door bell rang.

"It must be them",he said and went to open the door.

There were 2 boys.

Later Tae did my introduction and their introduction.

Sungjun and Siho were their names.

Sungjun was staring at me.

We all sat on the bed.I was sitting beside Tae and they both were sitting on the opposite sofa.

I gave them water.While giving them water Sungjun purposely touched our hands which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung but maybe he didn't saw that Sungjun did it purposely.

And then I sat beside Taehyung.

"Ah Tae so she is your wife",Siho said

Taehyung put his hand around my waist and nodded.

"Oh she is very beautiful",Sungjun said licking his lips.

Taehyung's grip on my waist tightened.I hissed silently.

"I am hungry",Siho said.

"Oh yes we will order food",Taehyung said and ordered the food.

And then they started talking about random things.

And then the food came and we started eating the food.

"Hey tae we will go now as we have to go somewhere else and ofcourse you know again tomorrow we will come to your house with Seowon",Siho said smiling and hugged Taehyung.

Sungjun also hugged Tae.

Siho seems like a nice person and then he hugged me slightly and said ,"Bye lil sis".

And then Sungjun hugged me tightly.Our bodies were pressed against each other.I slightly hugged back thinking that maybe he might also be friendly.

And then he whispered,"We will meet tomorrow"and smirked.

Taehyung was seeing all of this.His blood was boiling seeing this.And the fact that you hugged him back was adding to his already angered anger.

And then they both went.

I was scared right now.

Hello please don't hate on any character and this is a ff only and hope u loved it.

Written on:11th January 2021
Uploaded on:29th June 2021