• CHAPTER 23 •

Y/N POV

I woke up.I felt a hand on my waist.I looked aside to see Tae.He was looking so cute.I don't know why he acts like this.The thing happened 5 years back then why is he still angry.I am afraid of him.I know he abuses me but I had a crush on him since a long time.And I still have feelings for him.

I was staring at him he was looking so handsome.I closed my eyes when I felt like he is gonna wake up.He looked here and there and then looked at me.He caressed my stomach with his bare hands and kissed me on my forehead.I was surprised by his behavior.And then he got up from the bed and went to shower.

I wonder why is he acting nicely...I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again because I have no work and my body was paining very much.

After few minutes he came back from shower.He came only in a towel.I have to admit with that wet hair tattoos on his body and only a towel wrapped around his waist..he was looking hot...but I am scared of him....

I kept my eyes closed.He then went to office I think.

I slept for some more time.

After few hours

I woke up and looked around it was late evening.I was hungry.I decided to go to kitchen.While going down the door suddenly opened with a bang.I flinched and then my eyes met his angry eyes.

He came towards me and grabbed my hand and threw me on the floor.I was confused on what was happening.He brought a wipe and my eyes widened.

"W-what did I d-do",I said getting afraid.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP",he shouted loudly and started beating me with the whip I screamed loudly as the whip made contact with my already bruised body.He kept on beating me and then stopped.He bent down to my level.My eyes were closed due to the pain.

He grabbed my hair..."Don't u have any work?Sitting in house doing nothing...From tomorrow you will get up early in morning and then make breakfast and press my suit and do all the house work got it?",he said angrily.

I nodded weakly closing my eyes.

"I SAID WHEN I ASKED SOMETHING ANSWER IN WORDS!",he shouted making me cry more.

"I-I get...i-it",I said and fainted.

Author POV

He then went to his bedroom and freshened up and went to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

Morning

I woke up with headache and went to take a shower.I came outside and saw that my suit was unpressed I sighed and wore it as it was and went downstairs.

I saw her still lying in the same position as yesterday.She slowly opened her eyes and started moving in pain.I went close to her.

"Why isn't my suit pressed didn't I told I yesterday?",I questioned.

"S-sorry today i-is the f-first time let it be for t-today it won't happen again...",she said with tears in her eyes.

I was so angry yesterday due to some mission and I removed my anger on her.I felt bad tho but yeah...I just left for my office.

Please don't hate on any characters as this is just a fanfiction.Hope you enjoy reading.