• CHAPTER 50 •

Y/N POV

It's been 4 months and he is treating me like a queen.We both are so happy.
We both love each other a lot.We moved on from the past.

He even resigned from the mafia position and works as the ceo of Kim enterprises.Well I can go to job if I want but I don't know I don't wanna go so soon haha.

I was in the kitchen cooking something tasty which he might like.The door knocked and I went and opened it.

The door opened revealing taehyung and he hugged me as soon as he saw me.

"Hm..the smell is so tasty what are you making",he said.

"Hehe thank you go and change now and then we will have food",I said coming out of the hug.He nodded and went in our shared room.

I was in the kitchen making the food hot when he came from back and backhugged me.He kissed me softly on my neck.

"The food is ready.I will serve it..Go and sit at the table",I said.

"Okay mam",he said and we both giggled.

We then sat and then had dinner.

He is so cute and we both are inlove with each other.I trust him and love him.Its the right time.

We both were in the bedroom now.I was laying on him and we both were watching some videos.

"Tae..",I said and he looked at me.

"What happened baby",he said and cupped my cheeks.

"You remember you asked that day would u like to have kids of your someday?",I said.

"Yes..",he said.

"Well I have the answer now and it's yes",I said smiling.

"Omg really we both will have kids?",he said happily.

"Yes baby so I am ready to do it right now",I said and winked.

"Really baby you know I can wait",he said.

"But I want to have kids and do it rn",I said pouting.

He kissed my pout.

"I am really happy y/n",he said and kissed my lips.

We both kissed each other passionately.The kiss was full of love and affection.He moved his hand on my body.

And then he undressed me and I undressed him.We both were naked now.

He laid me on the bed softly.

"I will be gentle",he said and started kissing my neck.I moaned out in pleasure.

His hands moved to my breasts and then downwards rubbing my inner thighs softly.

He cupped one of my breast and started sucking while his other hand pinched my nipple.I moaned due to sensation.

My hands were roaming over his body feeling him.His hand went downwards and he entered a finger in me and slowly 2 and then started fingering.

"Ah..yesh",I said.

And then he put his member in my womanhood and started thrusting.He went gentle first and let me adjust and then started thrusting.

"Hmm..yeah like that ahh",I moaned when he hit my g spot.

We both moaned in pleasure.

"I am going to cum",I said.

"Me too let's cum together",he said and we both cummed together.

It felt like heaven.

He then gave me soft kisses and hugged me.

"It was so nice thank you",he said.

"Yes I love you",I said.

"I love you too y/n",he said and then we both cuddle nakedly.

update yay ! book gonna end soon !
do vote and comment thank you for reading <3