• CHAPTER 18 •

Y/N POV

I woke up.
Yay now I will do my plan.
Wait wtffff.
How much hours did I slept?!!
I quickly looked at the clock it was 8am!

What the fuck I was supposed to sleep for 2 hours and get up and go at 3am!

Shit.shit.shit.

Wait I can still go.He went yesterday morning.
I will have to escape now only.Fuck.
I didn't took anything with me.I searched here and there for my mobile and didn't find it.I guess I have to go without mobile.I quickly went to the backside.I saw that there were no guards.Yes great!

I quickly sneeked out from the backdoor.Fucking great.
I just have to run away quickly now.I have to see if I can get any car or something or someone for help.

I started running very fast.I was still near Taehyung's mansion.

I spotted a car and I got so happy.I can ask whoever it is.I signaled the car to stop.It quickly stopped.I went to the driver.

"Please h-help me I am in t-trouble",I said to the driver.

"THE TROUBLE WILL START NOW BICTH",a deep heavy angry voice from the back seat.

The car door opened with a thud and Taehyung came out.

WHAT THE FUCK.NO NO NO !!

Tears already started falling from my eyes.
I should run away.

He slammed the car door harshly.

I quickly started running very fastly.

"FUCK YOU WAIT!",he yelled loudly at me and started running behind me with the same speed.

I was nearly breathless cause I was running so fast after a long time.

My legs were trembling thinking of what will happen when he catches me.

I still kept running and suddenly he pulled my hairs behind harshly making me stop and fall down.I screamed because of the harsh pain.

He grabbed my hairs making me stand.
I again whined.He grabbed my hairs and started pulling me with him.

"Leave me",I said crying slightly.

He forcefully took me to our bedroom.
He closed the door and slapped me very hard.I fell on the ground.Blood coming from my lips.

"YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DO SO?!",he said and started slamming his belt on me.

I begged him to stop.After a long time he stopped.

I should stand up for myself.

"Just stop it!I am not your fucking slave!!I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT!!",I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOUT AT ME",he shouted more loudly.

"I WILL",I said with courage even tho I was very afraid.

"YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND LIKE THIS HUH!",he shouted and brought a hockey stick.

I was now beyond afraid.

"No no I take back my words I am sorry please please",I started begging and shaking.

"SHUT UP!!!",he said and started beating me with the hockey stick harshly.

He continued beating me with it.I felt numb and felt like fainting.

"Please s-stop",I said out of breath.

I love him why is he doing like this..

I was begging and continously crying loudly.

I felt like I am fainting and I fainted.

Timeskip.

I woke up with so much pain in my body.I was sleeping on the bed.I looked neat at saw that I was fucking tied to the bed.And I was naked.

I was wondering where he might be when he hovered on me.He looked deeply in my eyes.I was still crying.

"YOU ARE A BASTARD",I said angrily not thinking of the result.

He became more angry.

"You will see what I will do now",he gritted his teeth and said.

He kissed me harshly and forcefully.He was chewing my lips.My lips again started to bleed.After that he attacked my neck giving so many hickeys and purple marks.He sucked on my neck.Giving wet rough kisses.I was telling him to stop.

But I couldn't say much because of the pain.That hockey stick and leather belt gave so much pain.

His hands were roaming all over my naked body.He started rubbing my clit while he sucked my breasts harshly.
He chewed my nipples.And pinched them.He pulled them harshly with his teeth.All this time I was screaming very much.

My hands and legs were tied to bed and they were paining.While sucking my breasts he entered his whole fist in my womanhood and I screamed the hell out.

"S-stop",I pleaded.

He was purposely digging his nails in my body.

I was screaming and blood came out.
There were so many bruises on my body and also marks.It was paining.

His was still very much angry.
I was scared so much right now.
I love him but I am very much scared.

His veiny long fingers were roaming all over my body.

He smirked.

Written on: 15th March 2021
Uploaded on:27th July 2021

This is just a ff so please don't hate on any character