• CHAPTER 42 •

Y/N POV

After the soft kiss we parted and looked into each other eyes.

I looked down later remembering the hard moments I got for a week.

I love him but he behaved badly with me...

"Let's go",he said and I nodded and then we sat in the car.

He started driving the car while I looked outside from the window.It was night time and late.The scenery of night time is so beautiful also calm.

It makes me feel peaceful.And as always the wind blowing makes me happy.This was making me sleepy tho.

Today was a fun yet tired day as I didn't go out for sometime so I was feeling tired.I don't know how much time it will take to reach home now.I closed my eyes feeling the breeze blowing quietly yet fast.

I remembered our old school moments where Tae and I used to have small contacts and I would blush.Those moments were magical.But sometimes it would turn bad.As a dreamer I always used to make imaginary cute moments with him.I would also imagine the romantic and bed moments with him.I wanted to make love with him someday and feel it.I belived that he had a soft side.

Tho the situation changed later in school time...

I felt bad when he got suspended.I didn't thought the principal would suspend him and then his parents would also abandon him and then he would turn into a mafia or something.

I didn't knew that one step of mine would turn his life upside down.
Ofcourse it was his mistake too...to cheat on my friend and also cheat in exams and all..

But still there was some part of me always having butterflies for him.But as the discipline loving student I was back then I took steps to improve him which turned his life into a disaster.

I didn't mean anything of them...I thought maybe they will teach him something good which will improve him but no nothing like that happened.

And I did felt bad for whatever happened with him..

Part of me always thought that he used to love me...but he didn't showed....but we never know.

That day when I met him the last time in the school was when I felt like whatever I thought was wrong but I don't know...maybe he loved me..he had anger issues..

With moving time I used to miss him and hoped that he would become a better person and live his life happily...I felt like my love for him was still there but I couldn't confess it then.And then I slowly slowly used to move on from my feelings and him.

I never ever thought that he will return back after 5 years into my life giving it ups and downs.The moment he came back in my life I felt all my love rushing back again.I felt like hugging him tightly and confessing  my love.But all that didn't happened and many other things happened which made me feel like the steps I took made him hate me.

Things changed...he behaved badly with me..but still i used to love him..

Today I saw his soft side which made me feel things..i saw love and affection in his eyes...he was really sorry for whatever he did...and I was ready to give him another chance cause I love him.

With that I felt asleep.

update here ! please don't hate on any character this is just a fanfic.
do vote and comment and thank you !