•CHAPTER 11•

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N POV

He threw me harshly on the floor.All I could feel is pain.Already my body was paining and then later I did all the cleaning and now this.

Tears were already pouring out of my eyes.

I looked at him.All I could see was anger.

"NO ONE HAS EVER DARE TO YELLED AT ME AND YOU FUCKING YELLED AT ME?!",he shouted at the top of his lungs making me more scared of him.

I started crying more.

"You love to mess with me right?",he said gritting his teeth

I immediately shook my head.

He then went to the cupboard and removed a leather belt.

I panicked seeing this.

"I a-am sorry",I said crying.

"Not so easy babygirl",he said and slammed the belt on my body.He was continously slamming it.I was pleading him but he wasn't listening to me.

After few mins he stopped.I couldn't move a inch because of the pain.I was crying loudly.

"Remember my rules",he said and hovered on me on the floor.

I looked at him while crying.

"Rule no.1)You can't go anywhere without my permission
Rule no.2)You have to obey everything I said
Rule no.3)You shouldn't talk back or yell at me
Rule no.4)You can't call anyone
Rule no.5)You have to ask my permission before doing anything
Rule no.6)You can't talk with any other boys
Rule no.7)You shouldn't tell anyone that I have kidnapped you and married you
Rule no.8)Do as I say

Do you understand all the rules?",he asked

"Yes",I answered closing my eyes due to the pain.

I haven't listened to the rules properly as I was in pain.

"Good",he said and his phone rang so he pecked my lips and then went out of the room to pick up the call.

I couldn't move and so I curled up in a ball and slept on the floor itself crying.

Taehyung's POV

I came in the room after ending the phone call.I saw her sleeping on the floor curled up like a cute baby.

No one has ever yelled on me and no one even dares to talk back to me.
Also I get angry quickly so I beat her up.I went to her.She was sleeping.There were bruises all over her body.There were also dry tears on her cheeks.

I carried her in bridal style and kept her on the bed.She was so light.

I brought first aid box and applied medicines on her bruises.After that I closed the light and layed beside her,my hand on her waist making her sleep closer to me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi please don't hate on any character this is just a ff.
Hello I hope you liked it

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Hope your day was amazing just like you

BORAHAE 💜

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Written on:18 December 2020
Uploaded on : 29th June 2021