• CHAPTER 22 •

"Strip",he demanded in his rough voice.
I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Don't make me more mad STRIP",he said.My body was paining because of the bruises.But I didn't wanted to make him more mad so I started removing my clothes slowly.

"Be fast slut",he groaned.His bulge was growing bigger.

But as my body was paining I was being slow.He groaned and stood up and ripped my clothes quickly.

He threw me on bed and hovered on me.I was weak under his touch.He started being rough and kissed me harshly bitting my lips and then sucking and bitting on my neck harshly making me whimper.

His hands roam on my body and his kisses kept getting down and down.

His hands groped my breasts and he sucked on them and bitted the niple harshly.His other went and rubbed my clit roughly.I moaned in pain.

He started going down and started eating me out and bitted there.I started crying loudly.

He quickly got up and brought a vibrator.I couldn't even move beacaue of the pain.

"Pl-please don't p-please",I pleaded only to get a deathly glare.

"Don't move or else I will make it more worse",he said angrily.

He put the vibrator on the highest speed and inserted it in me.I screamed loudly because of the pain I was getting.

Then he again started kissing me roughly bitting my cheeks.

His fingers went inside me even tho the vibrator was there on highest speed.

He harshly started rubbing my clit.I begged him to stop but he ignored.He removed his fingers and looked at me.I thought he was done.But he threw me on the floor.I screamed.My body was weak I kept lying on the ground crying.
He sat on the bed manspreading.He pulled me closer by pulling my hairs tightly.

The vibrator was still in me on highest speed.I was moaning continously.

"Suck it",he said manspreading more.

I didn't wanted to do it.I became still but my body was jolting due to the vibrator and I was trying not to moan.

"Y/N I SAID SUCK IT",he shouted loudly angrily.

I was scared and had no option but I again looked at him with pleading eyes.

He got annoyed and angry and pulled me closer harshly by pulling my hairs and made me suck it.He kept bobbing my head and he started moaning loudly.

He tightly held my neck and made me suck it roughly.At the same time the vibrator was moving inside me roughly at the highest speed.

"I am gonna cum..you better take it in your mouth like a good girl",he said between moans.And soon he cummed in my mouth and made me gulp it down.

Meanwhile due to the vibrator being so hard I had already cummed twice.

"DID I GAVE U THE PERMISSION TO CUM?!"he said loudly.

I was took weak to answer anything and fainted on his legs.

Taehyung's POV

I saw that she had fainted.I picked her up.Her body was covered with bruises and marks.I removed the vibrator.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned us both and made her wear my tshirt and made her sleep on the bed.

I got angry when she disobeyed me so I was rough.I slept beside her.I buried my face in her neck and kissed the marks on her neck softly.

Soon I slept while hugging her close to my body.

I hate her but I also love her whatever it is I don't care she is mine forcefully  or with love...

Only mine

Don't hate on any characters it is just a fanfiction.

Thank you for reading.

Written on : 25th August 2021
Published on :26th August 2021

Now I don't have any more chapters written already so wait for new chapters 🥲