• CHAPTER 30 •

Y/N POV

I was in the basement..it was morning time now..My periods ended and there is no blood here....cause it was the last day so there was not more explosion...

My body is paining but I guess its lil better from previous day...I don't have cramps anymore..

I kept laying on the floor...there was little sunshine coming....it feels so good when periods end..

I kept laying looking at the sunshine and slowly I again felt asleep...

Few hours later

I woke up at the same place...it was late evening...I slept for too much time?
I feel good now somewhat...I didn't had food...And the darkness is there everywhere now...from the place where there was a lil sunshine coming there was moonlight coming now.. I quickly slided there.My attention wasn't there much yesterday but today I saw that there was a bed...this basement looked like a torture room...he's a dangerous mafia so yeah...

I went in the moonlight and layed down.

I looked at bed closely and my eyes widened.The bed had-

Suddenly the door opened..

My body stiffened giving me chills...

He walked closer...with his steps increased my heartbeats.

"I know baby you will be awake till now better get up before I get angry...",he said creepily and sat on the side of the bed.He looked at the bed smirking

I opened my eyes and looked at him with fear.

"Good girl cmon now get up and lay on this bed",he said getting up and waiting for me to follow his order.

I stayed still.The bed was full of hand cuffs.There were handcuffs near the hands region and legs region on both the side....

"I didn't knew I would get to use this bed",he smirked.

The bed was in the moonlight area...

He was glaring at me waiting for me to lay on the bed.I got scared and slowly layed on the bed...

"You know what baby?I lost a mission again today..",he said hovering over me..He started handcuffing both of my hands and legs.I cried him to stop but he didn't stop...Now my legs and hands were tied.I was weak.

He came closer.."You know what..."he said..

His hands were removing my clothes...He started kissing my lips...
My clothes were on the floor.I was totally naked under him...

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM CONTINUOUSLY LOSING MISSIONS",he
shouted suddenly and I flinched and started to cry more.

He growled and started sucking and bitting on my body roughly.I left whimpers and started squirming but I can't even move.I was all exposed to him...the cuffs made my clit exposed to him...

He was between my legs and was sucking on my breasts while his hands moved down and started fingering me.

He kept adding one more digits.

He kept doing this all and then later he started undressing himself and started thrusting in me roughly.I jottled and cried due to the pain....although there was pleasure...there was pain too..

He kept doing this all for more than a hour....i can't say him anything....I am afraid of him...very much afraid....he stopped and took his clothes and went out and slowly I fainted...too weak..

please don't hate on any character or the book it's just a fanfiction.