• CHAPTER 25 •

Y/N POV

My eyes widened when I saw the gun.
He bought it closer to me.My eyes were getting teary.He attached the gun to my forehead.

"W-what are y-you doing?",I asked sacredly.

He smirked.

Few more tears left from my eyes.

"Are you afraid hmm?",he said smirking.

I closed my eyes tightly.He removed the gun from my forehead and bent down to my level.

"Do you wanna play something babe?",he said.

"W-what?",I asked getting confused.

"Let's play a game today",he announced and got up.

"What g-game...?",I asked.

"Gunplay",he said and attached the gun to my forehead again.

"WH-",I said.

"Yes baby it will fun to do it",he said.

"I don't....wanna...do it...",I said.

"NOBODY ASKED",he said loudly.

I just kept looking down.

He kept the gun on my forehead and said,"Let the game begin...Get up and go to the bedroom".

I got up afraid of the gun and started walking to the bedroom.He was walking behind me with the gun.

We reached the bedroom and he closed the door.

"Strip",he said with the gun on my forehead.

I was afraid of the gun and stripped slowly.

I was totally naked in front of him and he was dressed I felt embrassed and closed my eyes.

"I love the view",he said.

I just kept quiet.

"Now undress me",he said smirking.

"What...no..",I said and he pressed the gun on my neck.

I then unbuttoned his shirt.He was licking his lips.He was shirtless now.

I looked at him.

"What are you waiting for be a good girl and remove everything",he said smirking.

I removed his pants and boxers.

I just kept looking at the ground.

"Now go and lay on the bed",he ordered.I did as he said and laid on the bed.I was afraid of what was coming.
He climbed on the bed with the gun.He came close to my face.

He put the gun on my cheek and then traced it down from my neck to stomach to my thighs.The metal rubbing slightly on my body was giving me chills.

He traced the gun between my inner thighs.My body reacted to it.He smirked.

He came close to my lips and started kissing them roughly.His hands moved to my breasts and gropped them.He sucked my neck.

He then moved the gun to my womanhood.

"Wh-",I said and gasped when he inserted the gun in me and started moving it in and out.I moaned and squirmed.I didn't wanted to react but my body is reacting.My body was getting pleasure.But I dint wanted to continue..But my body wanted..

Meanwhile he sucked my breasts and bitted my nipple harshly.He kept moving on the gun in and out and at the same moment he rubbed my clit harshly.I was a moaning mess.I couldn't control myself and I cummed on the gun.

"What a slut cumming on the gun for your master did I even gave u permission to cum hmm?",he said pressing the gun on my neck.

"S-sorry please stop n-now",I pleaded.

"And why would I listen?",he said smirking.

Tears just left my eyes.I wanted to stop..

"Get down on your knees",he said.

I did what he said slowly.He came closer.I know what he meant but I didn't wanted to do.

"Suck it",he said keeping the gun on my cheek and waiting for pleasure.

I didn't wanted to suck....

"SUCK.IT or else I won't hesitate to shoot",he repeated getting angrier and pressed the gun on my head.

I was afraid as the gun was loaded and I know he can do anything.So I did what he said and sucked it.

After few minutes he cummed in my mouth and I fell on the ground tiredly.

"Please it's enough for t-today",I said and closed my eyes getting tired.

Taehyung's POV

I saw that she was tired and picked her up and laid her on the bed.We both slept nakedly and I pulled her closer to me.She didn't hesitated and just slept.

I kept the gun aside.It wasn't loaded.I just lied to make her afraid.I was angry even today...I closed my eyes pulling her more closer and slept caressing her hairs.

Did u expected this with the gun?😀

Do vote and comment if u love the story and please don't hate on any character as it is just a fanfiction.

Thank you for reading and being active in comments🥺❤