• CHAPTER 48 •

Taehyung POV

I found the location of Sungjun.I thought of him as my friend but he..
Fuck it.That means that day he forcefully kissed y/n and then I beat y/n..I feel guilty..

I am so worried for y/n.

We did many ways and found the place he was right now probably with y/n.

We drived faster and reach there.There were his mens.We silently beat them and made them faint.

We searched all rooms and then I heard sound from a room.I went closer and heard a voice saying"do you still think taehyung will come to save you?"..I recognized its sungjun's voice.

We all took our positions and opened the door.We somehow caught sungjun.
He was such a simple player.

"Leave me",he shouted.

My men had caught him.I quickly went to the bed.And saw my y/n was unconscious.I quickly called a ambulance.

"Y/n baby..wake up",I patted her cheek softly and she didn't responded.She was really badly wounded.Tears fell down my eyes.

I went towards him and punched him.

"YOU MF",I shouted at him and started beating him up very badly.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE?HUH!I THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY FRIEND",I shouted and beated him more badly.

"I always hated you!",he said and then I beat him more and then I kept beating him till he fainted.

"Make him regret",I said to my mens while kicking him.The ambulance came.I took y/n in my arms and we went to the hospital.

I don't want anything to happen to her.. please....

We entered the hospital and she was taken into the room.I needed to wait outside.I kept standing there.

I was a crying mess now.

After few minutes..the doctor came.

"She is fine now but she is badly bruised.Take care of her you can go and meet her",he said.

Oh God thanks she is fine.

"When can I take her home?",I asked.

"You can take her today itself as the injuries are not that deep but do take care of her and give medicines properly",doctor said and I nodded and went inside.

She has opened her eyes and was looking here and there.Her eyes brightened as soon as she saw me.

I went to her quickly and hugged her slightly.She started to cry.We both teared up.

"I..I was so afraid...",she said sobbing.

"I am really sorry...baby I told you right I will always protect you...now don't be scared I am here..",I said and caressed her hairs softly.I was crying.

"Don't cry",she said...and I nodded.

"When will we go home?",she asked with pout.

"We will go now",I said.

After few minutes we left the hospital and went home.

We reached home and we freshen up.I helped her to freshen up and then I made her sleep on the bed.I applied some ointments on her bruises and gave her medicines.

Later I even ordered some food and we both ate.I feeded her.

She also asked what happened to sungjun and I told her how I beat him and told my mens to make him regret.

I even said sorry to her for beating her that day when sungjun forcefully kissed her.She nodded.

We both now were sitting on the bed.

"Y/n it's time for you to know somethings....",I said deciding to tell her.

what do you think he wants to tell her?

another update lol okay don't hate on any character or anything this is just a fanfic also do vote and comment and thank you for reading <3