Epilogue

"Nikolai, come back here!" I screamed. My patience had been tested like no other. 

"Nao!" He screamed running back behind the couch. This boy.

"Niko, dada will be mad if you don't finish your food!" I threatened the little boy who was now hiding away from me. He ran to the girl who had now entered the room. 

Thud. The girl fell on the floor because of the amount of force Nikolai had used to hit her with. "Nikolai! How many times have I told you to not annoy your cousin!" Eve chuckled as she got back up. 

"It's fine, aunt Mia, mom told me how naughty Nikolai has gotten. She said, he is completely like uncle." Eve laughed as she came to me and gave me a hug. 

Eve has grown into a beautiful young girl, her brown eyes like Aiden's and jet black hair like Kiley's. She was turning nine tomorrow. I smiled back her giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. 

"Where is uncle?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"Here he is." Jaxon entered the room with Nikolai in his arms. Eve ran up to him and gave him a hug. I smiled at him. Nikolai is almost five years old and resembled his father completely. His grey eyes shined with mischief and his curly black hair fell on his little head perfectly making him look like a prince. 

God, my son would be a heartbreaker when he grows up.

Jaxon put Nikolai to the ground as he gave both him and Eve a soft kiss on their cheeks and asked Nikolai to go play with his cousin. Both the kids went upstairs, hand in hand, jumping up to their merry way. 

Wow. He was such a daddy's boy. Wouldn't even listen to a thing I say, but dad's word was God's word. Great. 

I fell on the couch, exhausted. "Hey, baby," Jaxon said sitting next to me and cuddling me close. 

"Don't 'hey' me. I have given birth to the devil." I sighed moving closer to the warmth of his chest. He chuckled heavily, the sound melting my heart away. After a year and a half of Kiley's wedding, Jaxon and I had gotten married. It was a few days after my long-lasting hard work of getting into broadway. It was the best day ever. The dream wedding. 

And then along came, Nikolai, a year later. 

My baby boy. And he was the most beautiful creature ever. But when he was two I started realizing how naughty he was. Kiley told me that he was just like Jaxon when he was younger. No wonder he was a daddy's boy. 

"Now, don't say that baby. We have another girl and a boy to go remember?" He said kissing all over my face as I giggled. He laid me down on the couch softly and hovered over me. 

"Two more? You think you can handle that many Mr. Brown?" I said teasingly as he slid his hand under my shirt. 

"Is that a challenge, Mrs. Brown?" He said his hand grazing the underwire of my bra. Unable to hold back anymore, I kissed him as he dominated me instantly. 

"Miiiiiiii" I heard a little girl's voice as I instantly pushed Jaxon off me and got up. "Fuck" Jaxon swore and fell on the ground as I gave him an apologetic look. The tiny baby entered that very moment and climbed on my lap. 

Alisa was only three and a half years old with pretty big blue eyes and blonde hair. I smiled at her. Soon after two couples entered the living room. Jaxon went to greet all of them hugging and welcoming everyone. 

A very big eight-month-old pregnant Kiley jumped on the couch beside me glaring at her husband who had tried to move a pillow from her. Someone's moody. I smiled at her and gave her a hug as she returned one. 

Tessa soon came to me picking her baby up from my lap and sitting on the other side. "Is Ali annoying you again? I told her not to-" I cut her off, scoffing. 

"Are you joking? Alisa is the most well-mannered baby I have ever met. You should see Nikolai." I said as everyone laughed. I stood up and hugged Joel and Aiden. "I have missed you guys," I said as we all soon settled down at the dining table as the kids made their way downstairs again. 

We had all gathered for Eve's ninth birthday party. Us. 

The one big happy family. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered the room in my nightgown finally after putting Nikolai to bed. "Is he asleep?" Jaxon asked as I closed the door behind me yawning. "Yep," I said making my way to the bed. 

"He really sucks all the energy out of you huh?" Jaxon said stroking my hair gently as I lay next to him. "You have no idea." I laughed. "But, God. I have never seen a creature so perfect." I said. 

Jaxon smiled at me. The big, genuine smile. The kind that is filled with love. I lay my head on his chest and traced the bullet mark on his left shoulder. He continued stroking my hair with his fingers. The Titans had been flourishing ever since and Jaxon's business has also gone up to great heights. I smiled at my perfect life right now. I smiled at who I had become.

I cocked up my head to look up into his eyes.

I kissed him softly, saying "I love you." 

"I love you so much more." He replied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End