Black

A week had passed. 

And my life still sucks. Sometimes I fear myself, the amount of rage I am building up inside myself. I fear it would just- explode. 

My 'parents' haven't been that great to me lately. They have been making me work around the house extra hard because they think I'm losing my place there so I had to earn it back. Father even said that I am almost 'of age'. Whatever that means. Does he mean I'm almost 18? 

Ugh, I hate them so much. Only if I was strong enough to just hit them back when they did-

My self-rant was broken by someone dropping their juice box in the cafeteria. I looked up from my food tray almost jumping with amusement. Everyone, every single person had stopped what they were doing and were looking at a group of guys entering the cafeteria. 

Dramatic much? I rolled my eyes and popped a chip in my mouth. 

The girls around had almost passed out and the guys were looking at the guys in fear. Why were they scared? I looked around and across the room, saw Bianca with her mouth opening and closing like a fish. She looked funny as hell. 

The group of guys started passing me. I got curious so I plastered an unbothered face and finally looked at them and oh my- if I didn't see what the hype was about. Those right there ladies and gentlemen is the group of the hottest guys you would have ever seen. Trust me, I have seen my fair share of guys, not that I wanted to be with anyone of them. 

There were four guys. Two at the front and two following them. The two at the back seemed a bit younger and they looked like they were brothers. All of them had the same emotionless faces so it was hard to tell. They were both dressed in black leather jackets and one of them had a blue shirt and one had white. Their brown curls hair fell perfectly on their forehead and black eyes glimmered with excitement looking at the faces of their stupid peers. 

The guy at the front with dirty blonde hair and baby blue eyes had the same look but I could tell that he didn't have the same personality as others. He was cute. Not intimidating or charming but cute, he almost looked pretty, beautiful in a manly way. I hadn't seen him before. Maybe the earring on his right ear was his attempt to look intimidating like the others. He was the type of guy who would make you wanna pull his cheeks even though he looked a year or two elder than the brothers at the back. 

Then my eyes connected with his. The most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were really light blue almost grey and my heart fluttered at the sight of them. His perfect jaw turned towards me and everything seemed to go into slow motion. His hair was black, messy, and soft and I could see his perfect physique just by looking at him from afar. Oh how much I wish I could run my hand through his soft hai- no wait what in the world am I thinking. 

He smirked at me and that's when I realized I was staring. My eyes widened a fraction and I looked away trying my best to keep my unbothered expression on. And everything resumed back to real life. 

I shook my head and started eating my food again. Great just great. Stop it Mia you do not have time for stupid guys who think they can control everyone. He might look good but that's about it. You are never seeing him again. 

The chatter started in the cafeteria yet again as the boys were gone. They were only passing by. I couldn't help but overhear the conversations. 

"God he is so hot!" A girl shrieked. 

"I have heard that he is a senior and Alex and Ian are in my classes." Another one said.

"I have heard that his family is in the Mafia"

"Do you know the things he likes? Maybe I can ask him out"

I rolled my eyes yet again. Stupid high school girls, all they can think about is guys. I mean I shouldn't blame them this time, that was something to look at but whatever. That is all it was Mia.  Nothing else. 

The bell rang soon enough and everyone started scurrying off to class. 

I promised myself that this was the last time I would think about him, I do not have enough time to spend it behind boys. Regardless, I do not wish to be beaten up anymore. 

With a sigh, I went to my next class, Biology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

Hey, guys let me know if you like the book so far! 

:)