Sister

Jaxon's POV

The bottle crashed on the black tile of the kitchen wall, the glass spilling to the ground. I put all my might into squeezing the vodka glass in my palm. "Stop!" Someone screamed but all sounds sounded muffled.

"Jaxon stop!" I squeezed the glass harder and it broke, the glass pricking through the skin and the blood dripping on the floor.

"Jaxon!" Joel tried again. Running to me and trying to take off the pieces of glass from my palm. It hurt like a bitch, but it was nothing compared to the pain in my heart. 

"I promised her, Joe. I promised her she would be fine!" I bit out, angry at myself more than anyone else. This is all my fault. I should have been there to protect her. Whoever took her is going to die a slow, painful death. I just hope she is okay.

She has to be okay.

"You have to calm down, Boss. All our men are finding her right at this moment. All of them." Joel said. I hated feeling like this. Fuck I hate feeling helpless. 

"Jaxon I am sure she will be okay. She is strong, she will make it through this." Kiley said in a soft voice but I could tell the worry underneath. All of us were worried, no one had expected this. 

Soon after the sliding doors of the kitchen opened and James stepped in sweat dripping from his forehead. He was nervous. Hell yeah, he should be. I wasted no time striding to him and gripping his collar, blood still oozing from my palm. Even Kiley and Joel gave him the death stare. Even though they didn't act like it, I knew they were worried too. Mia had warmed up to all our hearts and if anything happens to her they all knew I wouldn't think twice before burning down the whole damn city. 

"You piece of shit!" I exclaimed trying my best not to hurt this guy.

"Jaxon! Please let me explain, I can explain!" He choked out.

"Oh ya? What can you possibly say, James? Any type of weapon isn't allowed inside the party, let alone a dart gun! How could this have happened under your watch!" I bit out. "You and your security and both fucking useless!" He started shaking.

"Listen to me very carefully," I said my voice deadly. "If anything happens to her, and I mean anything, you won't see the dawn of the next day. Understood?" He nodded hastily and I let go of his collar. "Now go fucking find her!" My voice echoed throughout the room that startled Kiley and Joel even but I couldn't care less.

I need her. 

I need her so fucking bad to be in my arms. James scurried off practically running out the door. Kiley placed a hand on my shoulder but I swatted it off. 

"Don't" I warned. I didn't know what I would do. My hand itched to hurt someone, kill even. I needed to hurt whoever did this and I will not be stopped. 

"Jaxon, you need to calm down." She said. 

"Calm down?" I bit out sarcastically. "Kiley I don't know where she is! How can you ask me to calm down! I don't know if she is okay! What if they hurt her, or worse. I cannot sit like this!" I screamed losing my fucking mind. And then there was silence. No one dared speak a word.

"Let's get to the warehouse," I said walking out the gate. I wasn't going to be okay till I find her. I should at least assist my men to do so. Kiley and Joel followed me, not trying to interject. They knew what would happen if they did. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss, the camera surveillance does not show anyone going out."

"None of the guards saw anything."

"People at the party last saw her go inside the restroom." 

My ears filled with all the disappointing answers. I couldn't think straight. I breathed in and out trying my best to keep my calm. This wasn't some sudden accident. It was a well-planned kidnapping. Someone with connections had done this.

"Boss, someone is here to see you," One of my men said and my eyes clicked to his. He was one of my oldest men. "Tell them to fuck off David! I am not in the fucking mood." I screamed as he winced but stood his ground nevertheless. 

"Boss, they say they knew Mia." He said and my rage burst was forgotten. I could only hope they knew where Mia was. 

"Bring them in." I rubbed my forehead the bridge of my nose. The constant clicks of Joel's laptop beside me were giving me a headache. Joel seemed concentrated on whatever the screen showed. Hopefully, he finds something. Kiley stood beside me looking at the paperwork and blueprint of the place we were in. 

If someone took Mia, they must have gone through a route that didn't have cameras. I started running a hand through my hair. Shit. Even after putting all my men to this, it wasn't enough. I will be damned if anyone slept before we find her. 

Short sniffles and cries filled the room. I looked up as David entered with a woman beside him. All our eyes clicked on her.

What the hell does this bitch want?

"Bianca?" I couldn't help the surprise in my tone. I thought my men killed her too. Clearly not. She must have fucked her way through them too. Too bad whoever let her go has to die now. Disobeying my orders is a straight path to death. 

"Jaxon!" She exclaimed as she threw herself in my arms. I shifted disgusted. What in the world does she want. 

She looked at me, her eyes filling with more tears. "He, he- killed her!" Bianca exclaimed. My heart froze. 'Her' couldn't be Mia. It couldn't. Get a grip Jaxon! Don't listen to this lying piece of shit. She cant be telling the truth. How is she even here?

"Who killed whom?" Kiley asked the bitch beside me, calmly. Bianca gave her a look, a very swift one but it didn't go unnoticed. 

"The guy!" She exclaimed. "The guy killed- my sister." She sniffed. "Killed Mia."

"And we should believe you, why?" I asked my jaw ticking. 

"She was my sister! My only family left! I saw the guy kill her!" She acted almost believable. Kiley and Joel had frozen but I wasn't having it.

"Family my foot. You hated her. Just like your douche of a father and bitch of a mother. Now cut the crap and tell me what you know or you would die a painful death as you should have." I said digging my arm into her arm, bruising it. I didn't care she was a girl. All I could think about was Mia. Fuck.

Bianca wiped her fake tears. "I know about the mafia," She said. "I know who you are. I found out the day my parents were killed and since then I had been tracking Mia, I know we didn't get along in the past but I needed to apologize, for the things I had done. I finally found her, and when I did she was wearing a red dress being dragged by a man on a road. I tried to walk up to her but then the man took out a gun and shot her! I froze and hid! I got scared!" She screeched.

And then my heart stopped.