19

How Jackson and I managed not to have a baby nine months after Ana is a surprise to me since we were all but ravishing each other. 

If I'm being honest Jax and my sex drive since I had Ana has been amped. we crave it more, we do it more, and it's wilder.

Am I complaining? Not the slightest I'm just explaining how I don't understand why I wasn't knocked up back then like I am positive I am now.

Since Ma has come to get Abe and Ana to spend a week with them. I've been dealing with some changes to my body. and they aren't self done either.

When Jax came home after Ma took our little ones he went right for the kill on my ass and messed with my breast which is so damn sensitive I whined and cried yet I wanted more. I needed more.

"What are the sensitive?" He asked

"hell yes, they are," I tell him as I rubbed my own boobs only to whimper from the sensitivity.

"how long has then been going on?"

"a couple of weeks or so."

"do you think your...?"

"pregnant?" 

"Yeah."

"possibly I mean we've been going at each other like Jaguars in mating season."

He laughs before he picks me up and carries me off where he strips us down and becmes a little shit by playing with my sensitive boobs. I slap the shit out of him.

"mother fucker I said they are sensitive you little fuck" I say

He laughs

"why do you think I did it. and Yea I am a motherfucker. my kids' mother" he says

I glared at him

"Keep it up Jackson you won't fuck this mother again."

"bullshit you're craving me just like I'm craving you."

little shit called m bluff knowing damn good and well that I do crave him.

"Appernelt your not craving me as you claim cause not doing anything but working towards and ass whooping."

"kinky, I like it" he says wiggling his brows.

"will you fuck me already or fuck off and I'll do myself."

"How will you fuck your self darling?" 

"a grand intentioned called dildos or another one called a vibrator."

"don't you dare use fake dicks. you have mine that functions properly no need to be fake fucked" he says

"then fuck me, Jackson."

"so damn bossy Amore," he says

"love my ass. you're getting me aggravated ringing me in here and don't fucking touch me how we both want it. just mess with my ultra sensitive tits working on getting bitch slapped."

He pushed deep inside me making my body respond in ways only he can get it to. 

"Finally" I cried out as I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper casueing us to both moans.

"This what you wanted?"

"fuck yes it is."

"well enjoy it."

And boy did I ever. he pleasured my body in so many ways. when he had me climax fr a third time I flipped us over and I worked his climaxes out him riding him cowgirl and reverse with him slapping my ass and praising me as I kept going.

He had me on my hands and knees pounding the hell out of my cervix before he flipped us over so I was laying flatly on him he started thrusting up inside of me. before rolling us over again and laying me flatly on the bed and pounded me much more till he pulled apart and left me playing there till I rolled over then he lunged at me.

I squealed and laughed as did he as he went at me again.

"yea baby fuck me you sexy motherfucker, get me pregnant."

"I plan on it," he says as he pulls me onto his lap and holds me there doing me in a seated position.

By the time he was done taking me in different positions on the bed be moved us off and took me on the dresser, the chair, against the wall, and ended in the shower before we both collapsed in bed and crashed out.

it was about three or so hours later that I woke and seen that he was gone so I got up got dressed and was getting ready for my day or afternoon I suppose. But that was shot in the ass when someone started beating on the door.

so I went to see who it was and rolled my eyes at Juice.

"why are you beating this door like your the damn police?" I asked once I opened the door.

"sorry, I didn't know if you'd hear me" he says

"what do you need Juicey?" I asked

"lockdown, come on" he says

"I need to get something so you'll have to calm down for a bit and let me go get what I need" I tell him

He started to spaze out and shake.

"are you alright?" I asked

"no I'm not so fuckign hurry" he says

"fuckign leave before I kick your fucking ass" I warned him

"Jax sent me to get you and told me not to come back without you" he says and twitched

"Get out of here now don't make me tell you twice Juan" I said getting upset

"I can't" he says then all but shoved himself into my ass.

with him acting crazy I fucked his welf up and knocked his ass out before I went to collect my things before I called my husband.

"Are you coming?" he asked

"I'm gonna kick your blonde ass, Jackson Nathaniel," I say

"I didn't do anything," he says

"you fucking sent Juice for me and he started to spaze out like he's on some fucked up shit then he forces himself into our house and we fight. I fucking knocked his ass out and tied him up" I say

"motherfucker. I'm coming" he says

I hung up and loaded up my car before I waited for Jax which wasn't too long before he and a couple of others showed up with the van.

"where is he?" Jax asked

I pointed behind me before moving out of the way.

"I'll meet you at the clubhouse ok" he says 

I nodded my head and kissed him before I left leaving Jax and them to deal with Juice.