4

Dad had gone and spent plenty of time with Abel half the time with Gemma some times with me or Jax. 

And now we are busting him outta this joint.

"Alright momma looks like he's ready to get out of her" Gemma says as she walked up to me when I walked towards the room where she and Tara was walking out of.

I took Abel carefully and smiled as I kissed him.

"lucky today I'm more focused on mine and My husband's son or I'd ruin your ass," I say to Tara before I turned and walked off.

Gemma laughed as she walked up and wrapped her arm around my shoulder as Jax showed up.

"Look Abel its daddy" I say as I hand Abel over to Jax as he tells him we are busting him out of here.

"away from stalking doctors who cant understand English" I commented knowing Tara heard me but I didn't care.

"lets get this family out of her" Gemma says as she wrapped her other arm around Jax's shoulder and we left.

I smiled and thanked the nurses and crew that took care of our son.

Jax fastened Abel in his car seat kissed me and told me he'd see us at the house before he climbed on his bike.

I got in and pulled out of the hospital parking and headed off with Gem and Jax following.

Jax came and got Abel out and carried him in. one of the croweaters Missy opened the door and when everyone saw him they stood and started clapping as they congratulated me and Jax.

"here your first beer kid" dad says

"Hey no. not happening old man," I say

"just playing Odelle," he says

I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me and kisses my temple.

"you have a beautiful son," he says

"yea Jax and I do" I replied

Jax handed Abel to donna so she'd show him to Kenny and Ellie.

I whistled getting everyone's attention.

"1st off I'd like to say thank you to Gemma for putting this welcome home party together for Abel" I start

 everyone lifted their drinks towards Gemma.

"2ndly I'd like to say a big thank you for coming to welcome mine and my husband's son home. after so many weeks of him being in the hospital getting strong till we busted him outta there. So again thank you for coming" I say

They all said welcome and then smiled before going back to what they were doing.

After everyone practically had their turns holding Abel I took him into his nursery and fed him as I sang to him watching as his pretty blue eyes fluttered close as he drifted slowly to sleep.

"you're just like your daddy falling asleep while drinking" I tell him

"Hey I'll have you know Its not a constant thing" Jax says making his presents known as he shut the door and walked over taking Abel and burping him before laying him in his crib as I fixed my shirt and was lift up and bent over the dresser as my hubby took me right then and there. I used his hand to cover my mouth to prevent my moans from disturbing our son.

Once we both reached our climax we broke apart fixed our clothes and I looked at Jax.

"sorry couldn't take the wait anymore," he says

"with our son in the room?"

"it's not like he heard or seen anything and you and I both know this isn't the last time we'll do this," he says as he grabs my face and kisses me

I kissed back before breaking apart and shaking my head.

"come on my horny daddy" I comment as I take and lead him out of the room.

"only for you Amore," he says

I looked at him and pecked his cheek as we rejoined the party of the remaining people.

Donna and Opie wished us goodnight after congratulating us again and telling us how perfect and beautiful Abel was before they took their leave. Tig and Dad followed shortly before the prospects that were there done the same.

Once everyone left Jax and I helped Gem clean the place up putting the leftovers away before tossing the trash.

"Thank you again for this ma," I tell her

"welcome baby girl," she says kissing my forehead.

"well I'm gonna call it a night you two be good and maybe work on baby teller number  two," she says with a wide grin

I shook my head as Jax agreed that he'd do just that as he walked Gem to the door.

I placed them monitor on the coffee table as Jax and I sat on the couch curled up in one another arms as we 

"I can't believe he's finally home after so long being in that hospital without us. now we have him in his nursery sleeping peacefully." I say

"it seems unreal but baby he's here," Jax says

I smiled and kissed Jax before Abel decided he was gonna start us on our first night alone with him.

Together Jax and I walked into the nursery I picked Abel up and comforted him as Jax got a diaper, and all the other things he'd need to change Abel's butt.

"Here you go Daddy, " I say handing Abel over to Jax

I stand there helping Jax with passing things to him, opening the diaper for him tossing the dirty one.

After Jax changed him I took and fed him before Jax burped him and laid him back in his crib.

his phone went off when we stepped out of the nursery. I watched as his expression changed from happy to surprised and shocked.

"Go if it's important," I tell him

He nodded and kissed me before he left.

I grabbed the monitor locked the house up, switched the lights off, and headed to mine and Jax's room where I stripped down and showered.