14

for the past three months, Jax and I have been busy not only with work and the club but helping Abel walk. 

its been some work but its a work in progress and he's our baby boy whos learning how to stable himself up on his legs and getting a move on.

right now I am sitting across the way from him with my legs stretched out in front of me and opened as I cheer Abe on as he slowly makes his way towards me as Jax stands behind abe smiling and cheering him on.

"come on big guy, come to mommy" I tell him

"Momma" he says

"Yea momma" I replied

He takes small slow steps with a few wabbles stopping a couple of times when he started teetering before he continues on.

"doing good Bub" Jax tells him

"yea" Abe cheers as he gets right to my feet.

"almost there baby," I say as I reach my hands out for him

He reaches for me and continues to walk more.

the minute his little hands are in mine as he keeps walking then his hands slip from mine and he wraps his arms around me smiling as I cheered and kiss his face while he does the same.

"Ok Abe let's get you turned around then you can walk to daddy just as you had with mommy," I tell him

"Hello guys" ma greets 

Hi ma" Jax and I replied as Abel starts walking.

Ma walks in and stops when she sees her grandbaby walking to her son.

"come on Abel you can Do it" she cheers as she started snapping pictures and cheering him on as a soccer mom would.

he teetered and wabbled fell once before getting right back up and continuing on.

When Abel got to Jax's feet Jax did like I had and reached for him and Abel done like before took hold of Jax's hands as he kept walking till his hand slip from Jax's and he wraps his arms around ajx who does the same as Ma cheeres and clapps while taking pictures while Jax congradulates out little guy.

"this calls for a celebration"Ma says

"a first walk party?" I asked

"damn right, I'll go get everything ready and we will turn tonight dinner into a party"

"Alright we will be there" I tell her

"damn right you will its for your son" she says before leaving

 I chuckled before slowly getting up winching at the slight pain 

"you ok? " Jax asked after he got up

"slight back pain," I tell him

He walks over having placed Abe down in the playpen and rubs my back.

"Mmmm. that feels great," I tell him as I close my eyes relaxing.

"glad to be able to help," he says

I hummed as I enjoyed the back rub my man was giving me.

"you think a good hot shower will help more?" he asked

"Wouldn't hurt" I replied

"go take you one then start getting ready," he says

I nodded and pecked his cheek before I walked off upstairs and took a good hot shower letting the water pressure work the muscles in my back and everywhere else.

After I was washed up dried off and dressed I headed back down where I seen my two boys talking and just having dad and son time.

"I'm ready," I tell Jax

"Alright bub let's head to grand for this first steps party/dinner," Jax says as he scoops Abe up and carries him off with me waddling slowly behind.

When we get there the others have already arrived so everyone is waiting on the pregnant chick, the vp, and little man.

"whenwe head inside everyone claps and cheers for Abel who joins in clapping and cheering thinking it's fun.

Jax sits him down and we watch as he makes his way slowly around the room and people pick him up greet him then sit him back down so he could move on. 

When he gets to ma she scoops him up kisses his cheek and keeps him in her arms as she orders prospects around.

The whole time we are there celebrating Abe's first walk I keep a close watch on him regardless of who has him since Tara kidnapped him and they got rid of her. I still am leery about him disappearing or being taken from me and that all took place three months ago.

"He's ok, she was handled, and he's home with us" ax says as he wraps me up in his arms from behind and rubs my humongous belly.

"I know I'm just scared that someone will do the same thing," I confess

"I understand that, cause I'm the same way but I tell myself he's fine. she's gone. and he's safe" he tells me

I nodded my head and repeat the same thing In my head and though it doesn't do much it helps.