10

Turns out that night of rough passionate lovemaking didnt get me pregnant so I kicked Jackson's ass then tended to him before he tended to me. which the others made jokes about it.

Now here I am with Kip and Abel just hanging out when some fucker busts into the house. I had just placed Abel in his cot and was messing in the kitchen when he and Kip started fighting. I threw the knife in my hand and got the guy right in the back making him scream which gave Kip time to soot the guy's knee out.

I went and grabbed the tape and heard gunfire so I took off back to where they were I seen Kip laying there bleeding along with the guy so I walked over to the guy blew his brains out called nine one one told them what happened and tended to Kip keeping the pressure on his wound. Once the medics came to take him away Hale came and the corner came and took care of the dead dude. I washed my hands before picking my son up grabbed his diaper bag and called Jax.

"Hey baby what's up?" he asked

"come home right now. don't fuck around get here now" I tell him then hang up before giving the cop my story of what had happened.

"so you killed the guy?" Hale asked

"It was either I kill him or he does me or my son and I won't allow that to happen. so yes I shot him. he broke into mine and my husband's house, fought Kip, I threw a knife into his back and Kip shot him in the knee I went to get some tape when I heard gunshots. I thought the worse since my son was but in the other room. I came back and seen what happened so I grab the hidden gun and blew the fuckers brains out" I tell him

"You'll have to come and make a statement" Unser says

"I understand that, and I'll come once my husband gets here to take our son if not Gemma" I tell him

"Oh my god what happened?" Gemma asked rushing in

"break in"I replied

"you all ok?"Jax asked

"Kip wasrushed to the hospital, Abe and I are fine" I replied

Gemma takes and kisses Abel's head as I hand dad Abe's diaper bag.

"I have to go give me statement of what happened I told them I'd go once you got here to take Abel" I explained

"I've got him you and Jax go on we'll handle this" Ma says

 I nodded my head and followed Hale and Unser out as the other cops left.

"you have to ride in the back of the squad car," Hale says

"am I under arrest?" I asked

"no," he says

"then I'll ride with my husband," I say as I climbed on the back Of Jax's bike and we followed Unser and Hale to the police station and I retold all that had happened.

When I was done Jax and I left we headed home where the crime scene people just finished cleaning the place up and was bagging it all up and leaving.

"Lockdown, till we get this person the guy was working for" Dad, says

"Of course" I say going to get a bag of mine and Jax's clothes before I went and got some for Abel.

Once everyone was there and their families were taken care of I told them what all happened. they sent a prospect to the hospital to keep watch on Kip just in case the person sent someone else to finish Cameron's job.

"Where was Abel?" Opie asked

"in the living room, I put him down prior to messing with the kitchen about to make dinner. when that asshole busted in." I replied

"you did great handling him," dad says

"I had my son to protect. at that moment my life wasn't the main importance just that nothing happened to him" I tell him

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help "Jax says

"its fine Kip and I handled him" I tell him as I rubbed his back

He nodded and kissed me.

"when I seen the cops and corner there I thought the fucking worse, and I was so terrified" he admits.

"I'd be the same if I was in your shoes." I assure him

"We all would and we all was" Ma says

Jax and I headed to his dorm room and he went to shower while I checked on Abe. I went to check on Jax stripping down to join him in the shower and sat on his lap since he was sitting on the shower floor.

I creassed his face and kissed him.

"we are fine, I'm right here with you Abel is well protected and safe in that room out there" I say pointing to the door.

"I know its just the thought of loosing the two of you scared the shit out of me" he says as he starts crying.

I hold and comforted him before I got him up dried off then I sent him off to the room while I got cleaned up dried off then followed him. I stood there watching as Jax held out baby boy as he continued to cry.I walked over wrapping my arms around him and kissed his shoulder as I reached up and brushed some of Abe's locks back.

"tell daddy we are fine Abe say see daddy we are fine mommy took good care of us."

Jax smiled before kissing Sleeping Abe's head then laid him back down before he turned and dropped his towel.

"wanna be inside of me just to make sure you're not hallucinating  or dreaming?"

he nodded

"lock the door we don't need people busting in." he went to do so but Ma came in got Abe and his cot then left. 

I chuckled as I shook my head while Jax locked the door and we got into me. He took his time making love to me creasing my body as if he was dreaming and that when he wakes I'll be the body he saw in our house, that Abel would be missing and I'd be dead.