8

Between working, and having fun with Abel I've been pretty busy. 

It's been a few months since Jackson has cheated on me. & I've not been with a man since Jackson. but all that is about to change since the club is doing their Friday night party.

I was wearing a faux leather skirt paired with lace crop top and spiked heels. After I kissed Abel goodnight I thanked Maxine and left.

I've been at the party drinking and talking with some of the sons as well as prospects and Ma. 

"you think you'll have a wild night?" Ma asked

"who knows what tonight has in store for me" I replied as I drank more booze.

"well here in a bit I'm gonna go pick up Abel and take him home with me," she says

"That sounds like a gram and Abel sleepover."

"give you time to handle your hangover" she says

"ya cause I'm I will be wasted so thank you."

she pecked my cheek and left while I got more booze in my system.

AS the party started to wind down me and this guy headed back to my place and fooled around a bit till things got heated.

 I knew the two of us were drunk so we've probably made a mess of shit stumbling our way to my room.

I stripped down in a hurry and crawled into bed. the guy slapped my ass hard making me moan before he freaking bit my ass cheek.

"I fucking love this ass," they said.

With my drunken mind I wasn't focused on their voice or who they were I was wanting sex from not having in in a long time.

"take it then" I replied in a slurred manner

and that is just what he had done. he rubbed my core a bite to soak his finger before he used that as a form of lube on my ass before taking and coating his cock in my natural lube and pushed himself deep inside of me.

I moaned as he filled me up and spanked me with every thrust.

When he'd pull out id push back wanting more and more which is just what this man had given me.

"Marry me?"

"you love my ass this good you wanna marry it?" I asked

"yes. so let's go get married," he says

"after I climax we'll go," I tell him

he went faster as though he's in a race or just in a hurry to make me cum so we can go marry.

after my first orgasm from anal, the rest of the night was a blur. I mean I know we had more sex when we came back and all but in between orgasm one and my last before we passed out entangled in each other. that's the blur part of it.

When I woke I looked and seen a grinning Gemma. who was staring at me and the guy in my bed.

"good night huh?"

I slowly got up and rubbed my face.

"some is a blur. but damn if I'm not sore" I replied

she laughed

"you look like you was ravished" she comments

I walked off into the bathroom and see what she means. and I'll be damned if I wasn't covered in lovebites and other markings like handprints and teeth marks.

I headed back and froze when I seen who I spent my night with and who I was marked by.

"you gave him the same amount of makings as he had done to you," Gem says

I looked from Jackson in my bed to Gemma.

"Fuck Gemma. this shit is not what I thought would happen. I mean really its all I need to hear that fucking Tara's ass bitching and crying cause I fucked Jackson" 

she went to say something but Jackson picked that time to wake up.

"why arent you in bed baby?" 

"do you know where you are and who's bed your in?" Ma asked

"my bed with my wife" he says

Gemma looked at me and I looked at my hand wide eyed before looking back at Ma.

"Yea and what's her name?" Ma asked

Jackson didn't responded just goraned got up and walked passed the two of us and headed into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and rubbed my face about to say something till the bathroom door flew open and JAckson looked at me.

"what the fuck?" he asked

"that's what I'm saying" I replied

"how?"

"really Jackson as if you don't know?"

"I can hardly recall any of it."

"well your married to me again, we fucked wildly last night both of us baring the markings of it." 

"you remember?"

"faintly."

"fuck I thought this was a dream."

"you dream of fucking me again?"

"I've dreamed of so anything involving you."

 he walked over and sats beside me.

"look I know I have a shit ton of making up to do with me fucking Tara and hurting you not to mention breaking your heart. but you married me so that must mean you have forgiven me." he says

"I was drunk and in between climaxes of course I'd marry a guy that practically had me screaming in such pleasure. " 

He smiled before he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"was it legalized?" Ma asked

"don't recall if it was or not" Jackson and I say after breaking apart

"well this is gonna be fun. but in the meantime, I'm keeping Abel you to make me another grandbaby unless you just did," she says then walks out.

"fuck we didn't use protection and you probably gave me a disease from Tara." 

"I never went bare with her I double that shit up."

I smiled and pulled him down making love with him again missing him like crazy. 

" I know I'm gonna have a shit load of hell to pay for and you'll beat my ass in the ring and I'm more than ready for it. I fucked up and I'll be man enough to admit it. please let me be Abel's dad and your husband legally" he says

"Once we handle Tara and you get a practically beating of your life" I replied before rolling over on top of him and ride him to so many orgasms we both were a freaking mess.