17

After the kids spend some time with ma and dad at the clubhouse and garage I took them to the park and let them have fun.  I had put Ana in the baby swing while Able was in the little swing next to her and pushed them both before Ab went to go on the slide and Ana made grabby hands towards it so I carefully carried her up and slid down with her.

After while I took them to the diner and got me and Abel something to eat while I breastfed Ana making sure she was covered.

"are you having fun with mommy and sissy Bud?" Jax asked as he walked in and sat beside Abe

"Yea we wen to park," Abe says

"no way did you go on the slide?"  Jax asked 

"Yea an the sid" Abe says

I smiled watching the two as I offered Jax my food sharing it with him before I got An situated along with my top before I used the blanket to burp her. Once she was fed she went right to sleep so I laid her in her car seat beside me and ate while my boys talked with each other about what all happened.

"wen will me have a brover?" 

Jax and I shared a look

"not too sure bub," I tell him

"Oh" he says as he goes back to eating 

Jax looked at me and smirked before winking as he took more of my food which and drink.

"can I get you anything sweetness?" the server asked

"more drink for my son and wife thank you, "Jax says not paying her any mind which she didn't like and rolled her eyes

I shooke my head at the desperation in her eyes and shown on her face.

She'd come back and continue to try and gain Jax's attention till her boss jumped her ass then fired her in front of everyone making her embarrassed as she burst out into tears and left. 

"hows things with the soon to be Prez?" I asked

Jax looked over at me.

"Its going good how is mommy?" he asked

"doing good, been running and having fun with our munchkins" I replied

"wat a munin?" Abe asked

"a little person which is what you and sissy is" Jax replied

"your mine and daddy's little cute munchkins," I tell him

he smiled and nodded his head.

After I paid the bill not letting Jax he picked up Abel and took Ana's careseat and carried them both to the car. I Opened the door and he sat Abe in before he fastened Ana in the careseat holder.

I went around and helped Abe get into his carseat before fastening him in and shut the door.

"see you at home" Jax says as I walked back around and he held the driver's door open.

"I'll see you then baby" I tell him before I peck his lips and climbed in the car.

He tapped the roof and moved back as I reversed out of the diner parking and headed home getting Abe and Ana out and into the house. I got Ana in her crib before I took and went to get things for Abe to bath.

"Bath time bub" I called out

"daddy home" Abe says

"Yea I'm home bud so let's get you cleaned up" Jax says as he walked into Abe's room and I handed him the outfit I picked outfit before I got up and kissed both their cheeks and headed out of Abe's room with them both following me.

Jax too and bathed Abe in our tub while I checked on Ana before I grabbed the monitor and headed downstairs where I sat and relaxed a bit while Jax took care of getting abe ready for his nap.

"Alright both are down for their naps," Jax says as he came and joined me on the couch.

I nodded my head before I beckoned him to me watching as he stripped outta his shirt and joined me on the couch.

I straddled his lap and grind my hips on him as I started littering his neck and collar bone with love bites and other markings making him moan and seek more.

I stripped down as did her and I rode him right on the couch not caring about what was happening before or around yet I was alert if our kids woke up.