11

A few months before Abe's first birthday which was motorcycle themed, Jax and I got pregnant. now here I am five months along and I am ready to find out if I am carrying a girl or boy maybe both.

since the night of what took place in Jax and my house, we have moved to another much bigger place that had a pool and enough space for a playground for Abe and our future kids. they found out who was behind Cameron's break in and handled that matter. they spent a total of four weeks in jail over it but they said it was worth it and they'd do it again.

the ATF agent that was causing trouble was killed by Opie since he found out she was behind Donna's death. A guy that kicked Chibs outta Ireland was killed by Chibs himself so that Fiona and Kierra would have a safe life.

When Jax learned that I was pregnant he and I celebrated the same way we got pregnant which is just what I told him and it made him laugh.

When the others were informed of it they congratulated us and we celebrated with a Samcro party which ended in me and Jax having sex.

To be honest, since I've become pregnant Jax has been horny and I was thinking I'd be the horn dog since my hormones would be messed up but he's got me beat.

He did me in so many different places and in different people's cars regardless of me telling him that they'd be pissed. his reply is always I don't give a fuck I'm horny for my baby momma.

The day of Abel's birthday I practically had to threaten him to keep his snake in his pants or this is one garden he won't slither into.  he whined and pouted but still done what I told him since I was not about to let him ruin our baby boy's first birthday.

"I'll make you a deal," I told him

"what kind?" he asked

"you be a good daddy for me and we will fuck till you empty your sac."

"deal," he says before kissing me and walking out to join the others as I followed shortly bringing more ice out to fill the metal tubs that held the beers and soda.

Jax kept his part of the deal which I was upset that I had to make a deal with him to keep his dick in his pants and not throw a fit at our son's first birthday party. but I would've been pissed had I not made the deal and Jax fucked that day up for Abe.

 Here I am with a big belly waiting to find out the baby or babies gender.

" Hello, Mrs.Teller" the nurse says as she walked into the ultrasound room

"hello" I replied

"this must be the lucky dad to be?" she says

"I am" Jax replied

"congratulations" she says

"thank you" he replied with his signature smile I retained from the eye roll I wanted to give him since he knew the reaction women give him to that smile.

the nurse looked flustered and fanned.

"need a moment?" I asked

"what. no sorry" she says blushing

"you sure?" I asked

"yea" she says then proceeds to do what she came to do not what or who she'd like to do.

"well Mr. & Mrs.Teller looks like it's a girl" she announced

"Yeah! finally, a girl," Jax says

I shook my head smiling while the nurse looked over at Jax like he was a piece of meat.

I cleared my throat making her look away and blush.

Once we left there I told Jax I was gonna head home and if he wanted he could tell the guys and Ma as well as dad alone what we are having.

"Why won't you come?" he asked

"not in the mood" I replied

"what? this is great news we are having a daughter." 

"I am pissed off and want to go beat the fuck out of that nurse that was wanting to fuck your brains out instead of doing her job" I replied as I climbed in my car slammed the door and drove off.

I headed inside our place and let Maxine go home while I went upstairs stripped down and showered making sure to get all that gel off since i wanted to get out of that place before I went to prison for beating a sure half to death.

When I stepped out and went to get lotion up Jax walked in.

"thought you'd go share the news since your so happy?" 

"I am sorry for what happened at the doctor's appointment. I didn't smile at her like that for that reaction I was just being polite but she took it the wrong way and reacted as such."

" I have no problem with you at all. I know you cant help that pantie dropping, pussy soaking smile of yours. but her. she is so damn lucky I don't wanna be in prison and have our baby girl" I say

he walked up to me as I finished lotioning my body.

"I don't want to yo have her in prison and I don't wanna visit you in prison so thank you for not beating her and winding up there."

he kisses my neck and cups my tit as his other hand goes down and cups my mound.

"Ohhh... daddy" I moaned

"yeah, baby?"

I moaned as I looked at him briefly before closing my eyes as he pressed two fingers up inside me and messaged my walls and he pinched and tugged my nipple before leaning down and suckled the other.

He pleasured me till Abe started to make noises which made me laugh as Jax groaned. I slapped him. and he looked at me pouting before walking off to clean his hands while I slipped a maternity dress on and headed to Abe's room.