1

My name is Amoret Odelle Marrow. Yep, Marrow Clay Marrow's daughter Gemma Teller's stepdaughter Jax Teller's fiance. 

See Jax and I grew up together and we started dating in middle school. so we weren't step sibling JT was still alive.

When Jax and I got to high school we stayed together and experienced so much of high school love. No, he didn't cheat he stayed faithful even when this chick named Tara tried easing up on her but I beat her ass after so many warnings.

I knew that his dream was to prospect for his dad's club and that's what he did.

So he dropped out while I continued on in school and done a little college to get a degree of business under my belt just to help JT and Gemma with their garage and clubhouse.

four days before JT met his end Jax popped the question before everyone in the clubhouse and when I said they all cheered.

What we didn't know was that his mom and my dad were sleeping around with each other. 

I did overheard Clay telling a guy to fuck with JT's brakes which I told JT about but he assured me it's ok that he'll be fine. But he went head on with a semi and was practically scattered all over the highway.

 I was there of course for Jax when he grieved his dad like he was there when I grieved my mom when she passed from a terminal illness.

as it got closer to Jax and me marrying Gemma and Clay got engaged. It was fucked up of them to do that when JT was hardly cold in the ground but that just goes to show how much he was respected.

Not saying Gemma didn't love JT I mean she probably did in her own way but to rush and marry the man who had a hand in killing her sons' dad is fucked up.

Jax got patched and we got married it was a simple wedding which was fine with me. I didn't need a huge wedding, unlike Gemma and Clay who had a big wedding three months after Jax and I.

When people learn of Jax and I being stepsibling they try to give us shit about it but we know the story. we know that we were together and married before we became step siblings.

I am now carrying Jax's and my son Abel John Teller. eight months things are crazy with him being with the Teller flaw or curse as Gemma calls it.

"Odelle" Gemma calls

"Yes, Gem?" I asked when she walked over to the picnic tables.

"You never told me the update of my grandson" she says

"well they said its possible for him to come early and have to have surgery they don't know for sure. that there's a huge possible chance I wont experience natural birth that a c-section is the main thing they are preping for when I am in labor. says its up to Abel and my body which way the are gonna go" I replied as I rubbed my huge stomach.

"well you be sure to call me when he decides to come" says

"NOW" I screamed when the most painful pain hit

I hear running as Gemma helps me .

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream as my water breaks.

"what's going on," Jax asked  panicked seeing how I was in pain and tears as he and Dad run with the others over to me

"Abel's coming Gemma says as I clench my teeth and grab Jax's hand gripping the fucking shit out of it.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" I cried and about collapse but AJx scoops me up and carries me to Gemma's suv Opie is quick to open the back door as Jax sit me in the seat shut the door, then rushes around and gets in with me.

"Hurry," he says

Gemma and the other rush around before she gets in the driver's seat and takes off towards St.Thomas.

Jax carries me inside and tells them what was going in.

They only gave me enough time to be changed into a hospital gown while Jax changed into scrubs before rushing me off to the or so they'd perform the c-section.

I took hold of Jax's hand in a tight grip as I feared for our son's life.

"He will be perfectly fine," Jax says

"We can't lose him, Jackson. he's our son." I cried as they numbed me and started 

"We won't lose him baby I promise," he says

I nodded my head and kissed him when he leaned down and kissed me.

the sounds of cries were heard before he was brought over so we could see him.

both of us got to kiss him before he was rushed off to a different or where surgeons were on stand by ready to perform the surgeries.

"He's so beautiful" I say

"has my looks oviousbly" Jax says trying to make me smile which he succeeds

"yea he does" I replied 

He kisses me again before I am taken out of Or and put in a private room.

"Your son was born earlier than what we thought he'd be so after his surgeries he'll be placed in an incubator" the doctor says

I nodded my head crying.

Jax wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head.

"I'll go tell mom and Clay as well as the others," he says

I nodded my head and wiped my eyes as he walked off. when I nurse came in asking Abel's name so I tell her before she leaves.