3

With so many visits to see Abel the doctors, nurses, and practically everyone knew who Jax and I were as well as Gemma since she'd come when Jax and I were busy him with the club and me with the garage. 

Today is a big day for baby boy. since he's getting out of the incubator and into a regular cot for babies. Now we'll be able to hold him, kiss him, and just love him all over making him laugh and giggle as we cover him in kisses or more so me cause I'm the crazy momma like that.

I grabbed my keys and headed over to the hospital meeting Gemma and Jax there before we headed up.

I was basically bouncing on my toes so happy to be able to hold mine and Jax's son after so long of not being allowed to.

"Well someone is excited," the doctor says

"Yea momma is" I replied as I walked over as they carefully removed Abel and placed him in my arms.

"Oh. look at you my handsome boy" I say as I carefully lift him up in my arms and kiss his forehead before I lay my cheek on his head and snuggle him.

"come with me," the doctor says

So I follow him with Abel in my arms as Jax and Gemma follow.

"she's in love," Gemma says

"cause he is my mini me" Jax replied

Gemma laughed at that reply.

"ALright this is gonna be his new bed and room where he will finish his time in the hospital for two or three weeks and if he's progress keeps going good he'll be free of this place" doc says

"hear that Bud you keep up your good work and daddy as well las mom and gram will be able to bust you outta this joint" Jax says as I hand Abel over and he takes a seat.

Gemma handed me a little blue beanie with the Samcro logo on it.

"awe. cute" I gushed before carefully slipping it on Abel.

"Will be back later to check on him and see if he will feed," doc says

"what if I was to try breastfeeding?"

"he may take, and it would be a quicker way to get the nutrition he needs," doc says

I smiled and nodded my head thanking him as he walked out while Jax handed Abel over to Gemma.

"where's dad?" I asked

"on a run with Tig," Gemma replied

"He'll get his chance," Jax says

I nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around Jax and just looked at our boy in his grams arms.

When she leaves Jax closes the blinds and I take a seat with Abel in my arms and push my strap down and bring him to my chest watching as he takes to my breast with no issue at all.

"Smart boy. you had no issue took right to it" I tell him

"yea he's my mini me" Jax says

I looked up at him and smile.

 the doctor walks in and sees me breastfeeding.

"well that's great he is breastfeeding. we will need you to pump so he can keep drinking your breast milk and get all the nutrition from that." the doc says

"Yeah sure, just need a pump and the bottles" I replied

"will have a nurse bring them in," he says

I looked at Jax who was getting ticked off by the doctor for not looking from my breast. So I reached out and took hold of his hand gripping it softly gaining his attention.

"I love you" I mouthed 

"love your too" he mouthed back as the doctor left.

"come here daddy," I say

He comes closer and leans down placing his hand on the back of the chair after I let his hand go and brushed up around his neck and pulled him down to me and kissed him.

"try not to murder him please" I comment

"he's pushing it."

"I know. trust me I do. if he continues confront him as I'm sure you will. then go from there " I say then kiss him again

he nodded his head before straightening up when the nurse comes in with brand new bottles.

"wanna burp him?" I asked Jax

 "You might need this," the nurse said handing a burp towel to Jax.

" In case he spits up," she says

Jax puts the towel over his shoulder and takes Abel carefully as I listen to the nurse and sit there with my breast fully out and get hooked up to the pump. which was a little weird in a way, but it's for Abel so I'll do it.

After she walked out Jax laid Abel before he folded the towel.

"Opps sorry' I hear and see the doc look and his gaze lingered too long on my breast.

"that's it" Jax says as he walks out to handle the doc.

I shook my head and I take care of the bottles and their placements.

After I pumped a total of twelve bottles I wiped my breast clean before finishing my top and cleaned the pump.

I kissed Abel bye since visitors' hours was over and walked out the door to look for my hubby.

I saw him confronting the doctor as security held him.

I walked up to them.

"Ma'am this man says that the doctor was looking at you in an uncomfortable way. is it true?" the guard asked as some lady with short brown hair showed up.

"He kept staring at my breast as I pumped milk for my son. and yes it  was uncomfortable to have mine and my husband's son's doctor stare openingly at my chest like he was about to drool over them." I replied

THe woman took care of the situation while the guards let Jax go and we left.