18

two years later it was now Halloween so we got the kids dressed up and I somehow got Jax to dress like Gomez while I was his Morticia and Ana was  Wednesday while Abel was Pugsley.

the kids had fun walking around or being carried by me and Jax as they got candy.

Abe's talking was getting much better while Ana's was the same way.

After we took them home Jax changed out his clothes and went to leave heading to the clubhouse before we all were to head over to Ma's for her Halloween party she was throwing.

So after Jax left I changed from my Morticia Adams costume to a sexy dark angel costume leaving my hand in loose curls and slipped on a pair of high heel pumps and walking out just as Maxine showed up.

"thank you so much for watching them. and there is a possible chance Jax and I will be staying at his mom's or she'll come and get them" I tell her

"it's fine, I'm fine to be here and stay the night if needed," she says

"thank you" I kissed her cheek before walking out the door and headed towards Ma's.

When I walked in peopled looked at me and half the women's along with them men's jaw dropped till their ladies pushed htier chin up while the croweaters and single sons was still shocked.

I smiled as I walked through the house and seen mom the wicked witch.

"How suiting of you ma to be a witch" I commented

she turned and about choked when she seen my outfit.

"holy fuck look at you" she says

"you like?" I asked as gave her a slow twirl showing off my costume.

"looks good, but don't expect Jax to keep his to himself or get in fights," she says

I smiled

"maybe make more babies" I replied

"that would be the main thing." she says

I chuckled before I walked up and kissed her cheeks.

"need help?"

"no, you go wait for Jackson give him a fit when he sees you ort make his heart sped up." she says

 "don't need my baby daddy in the hospital when I'm trying to get more babies outta him" I joke

She laughed and sent me on my way.

I went and interacted with some of the others as I waited for the rest to show up.

Once Jax finally showed up I noticed he had blood on his lip as did Gemma.

"Is that real or fake to go with your badass biker look?" she asked

"fake" he replied

"go find your baby momma "she says

"where is she?" he asked

"look for her" dad says having already seen me.

"dude when you see her I swear you'll be sponssering a boner" tigs says

I bite back my laugh as Jax looked at him before he shook his head and went to look for me.

I hung out in the dark spot and went he got closer I graebd and pulled him to me Hicking up my leg and wrapped it around his waist before I kissed the fuck out of him.

"woah. I'm married" he says as he pushed him self away shoving my leg down and wiped my mouth.

"Ouch Jackson that hurt. you not only push me away but wiped my kisses off your lips" I say making myself known. as I stepped out of the dark.

He took me in and his reaction was one I was hoping for.

"holy fucking hell baby, look at you" he says as he takes my hand and twrils me so he could take me fully in.

"you like?" I asked

"love its sexy" he says

I smiled

"sorry for pushing you off and wiping my lips. I thought a croweater was trying shit. didn't know it was you" he says

"it's ok, I attacked you so its just a natural response since croweaters are still trying to sniff your dick out." I replied

He pulled me to him and kissed me roughly.

"What happened to Morticia?" he as after pulling away.

"that was just to be themed with our babies. this if for you only" I replied

"Just me?" he asked

"well obviously everyone here will see but it's mainly for your enjoyment and easy access to make babies" I replied

He smirked his signature smile before he picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder before carried me off took us off to his old room where he laid me down pushed the dress up pushed his pants down and filled me over and over again of potential babies.

After we fucked so many times we got our selfs straightened up and went to join the party noticing the music was cranked which made us laugh.