Epilogue

EPILOGUE YAY! I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AND ALL THE READS. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU LOVE IT :) SHOULD I DO AN Q&A OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

10 years later

*Ariana*

"Ariana, Brielle, Charlie, Natalie. Come down here, I have to tell you guys something." Niall yells from the kitchen. I put my book down and hear the footsteps of the kids running down the stairs.

Brielle was 10 now and Charlie was 6 and Natalie was 4. We live in a suburban neighborhood in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. We moved here right before Charlie was born and have been here since.

I walk down the stairs and see Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. "Oh my god!" I scream and run up to them. I hug Harry first it's long and hard. Then the other boys. "So this is what I think it is?" I ask them and they all smile and nod.

"Oh my god that's great. Wait a minute. Niall, why didn't you tell me." I ask him and he smiles. "I wanted it to be a surprise." He says and I hug.

"I'm so happy right now. Oh wow. So the bands back together. How are you going to tell the fans?" I ask them and sit down between Niall and Louis.

"Well Niall's tour starts in a few days and we are going to come out on stage with Niall and it will be a One Direction tour." Zayn says. "That's so smart. Sorry I'm just in so much shock right now. It's been so long." I say and Brielle sits down on my feet.

"Daddy can I come?" She sweetly asks Niall and we all look at him. "Sure sweetie. Charlie and Natalie can come too." He says and I look at Charlie. He was sitting in Liams lap and smiling. Natalie was sitting on the floor looking around obliviously.

"I'm going to go put Natalie up for her nap. Again it's so great to see you all again." I say and pick her up off the floor. I walk upstairs while the boys murmur to each other. I put Natalie down on her bed and she looks up at me.

I tickle her stomach and she giggles loudly. "I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!" I play games with her for a minute before she's tired enough to sleep.

I walk back downstairs and Ana, Danielle and Marcella and in the kitchen talking among themselves. So many surprises today! "Guys!" I say and walk over to them. "Ariana!" They all say and we hug. "You guys look great." I say looking at them.

They haven't changed at all since 2012. I had texted them and talked with them every once in awhile but ever since the band broke up. I had only seen Ana twice in person and that was it.

"Your talking. Look at how skinny you are. Beautiful." Marcella says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and sit on the counter top. "We need to catch up. A lot. Who's going first?" Danielle asks.

"I'll go. Me and Harry got married four years ago. We waited awhile to get married just in case things happened but after six years of dating it finally happened. We have one baby girl named Darcy that is eight months." Ana says.

"Me and Zayn have been married since 2014 as you all know and have and three year old girl named khai. All thanks to you Ariana." Marcella says and I blush.

"Me and Liam have been married for ten whole years and have Braxton who is already ten years old. And Kyle who is eight and Aspen who is six and finally Carly and Astoria who are four." Danielle lists all her kids and they are so cute. I've seen them on her Instagram and they are adorable.

"Um me and Niall have also been married for ten years. We have Brielle who is ten and Charlie who is six and Natalie who is four." I say happily and we all smile together.

"So this is finally happening. We reunited and live happily ever after together." Marcella says and I chuckle. "Yeah I guess this is it." Ana says sadly.

"But we still have forever." I say and she smiles at me.

"Always and forever." Danielle says dramatically and we all laugh. "Yes!" I agree and we laugh some more.

***

"Are ready Niall?" I ask him for beside the stage. "Yeah, I love you ok?" He asks kissing me. "I love you too." I say and he dips me kissing me again.

I laugh at his romantic gesture and push him towards the stage. "Go get them!" I cheer but he walks back.

"I loved you then, I love you now, and I won't stop loving you." He says one last time before leaving me speechless.

The crowd goes wild when all the boys show up. But it's all quiet because all I can hear are Niall's words repeating inside my head.

Because I am in love with Niall James Horan.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! WE FINALLY FINISHED AND THE BOYS GOT BACK TOGETHER! I AM SO HAPPY AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY! I HAVE MY HARRY STYLES FAN FICTION STILL GOING ON RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT TO READ THAT TOO!

Bye Forever, Ana <3