Chapter four

*ariana*

Niall smirked with me and we ran to the elevator. We got in and I pressed the bottom floor. A minute later the door opened and we ran through the lobby pass some fans to the parking lot, and into his car.

I got in the passenger seat and he went beside me. We pulled out of the hotels parking area and Niall started speeding down the road.

"Ok Niall I know that we are in a rush for absolutely no reason, but you need to slow down. Fans would freak out if you got a speeding ticket." I said and put my hand on his. He slowed down and I thanked him cause I am not in the mood to be pulled over. Not that anyone ever is but you know.

We got to my house 30 minutes later and I realized I never told my mom anything. Nothing about Niall. Nothing about me staying with him. Niall opened the door but I closed it before I could get out.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked and sat back down. "My mom Niall. She knows it all. Every last detail. And she doesn't know why I didn't come back last night. Or that we are together again." I say and he thinks for a second.

"Let's just go in and see how it goes then." Niall said and I nodded then we got out of his car. I got my key out of my purse and unlocked the door.

My mom came rushing towards the door and froze when she saw Niall. "Mom, I talked to Niall last night at the concert. And we are on good terms." I said and she unfroze.

"Are you two a thing again then?" She asked. "No. We decided to just be friends. For now." I said and gave Niall a look.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you yesterday that I was gonna be gone. I was busy catching up with Niall. We came here so I could get some clothes cause I am gonna go back with him for the last few concerts of his tour. Is that ok with you?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure. Be safe don't have things get out of hand ok?" She said and I nodded.

I grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him to my room then closed my door. "Why didn't you tell her about us?" Niall said frowning.

"I knew she wouldn't let us happen. She would say that you would break my heart and then leave with no warning. Again." I said and looked down at my hands.

"Oh. Ok then. Are we going to keep it a secret from everybody else then?" He asked looking at me without a frown now.

"Yeah. I don't want to take risks. They already bug us about being a couple already so it won't be any different than before. We will just act like Best friends from now on." I say and sit down next to him taking his hand, squeezing it. He nodded and I went over to my closet and got a small backpack and started putting clothes in it.

I exited my closet a couple minutes later and I saw Niall looking at a picture of both of us when we where 15, on my bedside table. He had tears in his eyes when he turned around and saw me frowning at it

"You still had this. All this time. Didn't you?" Niall asked and I nodded and started tearing up myself.

"Why. I thought you hated me. I thought you moved on and got a new boyfriend. I thought you would forget about me like how you thought I did to you. Why? Why did you this all this time? Why'd you hold onto me? When all this time, you come back to me, when I'm not worth it? When you deserve better and you still come back to me? Why?" Niall asked making my tears roll down my face more and more.

"Why didn't I move on and hold onto you? Because I love you Niall and I didn't want to lose that love for you. Because if I let go of you, we wouldn't be here right now with you. Why did I keep this photo with me the whole time? Because I thought that after all these years, I would still be able to have you even though I knew I wasn't good enough for you."