Chapter twenty-five

*ariana*

I wake up and hear crying. Again. It was the third time tonight and she's already a month old. "I'm not getting it." Niall says still basically asleep.

I sigh before getting up and going to her crib. "Shhh baby it's okay. Why are you crying again? I fed you, changed your diaper, played with you. What do you want?" I ask her desperately. She cry's into my shoulder and I bounce her.

Her cries get quieter and I bring her to our bed. I lay down with her in my arms and she lays down on my chest. I sing a lullaby quietly to her and she stops crying when I'm done.

I lay her down next to me but against my chest put the comforter over us. She plays with my shirt, biting it, pulling on it, poking it.

Niall reaches out and strokes her light brown hair. He kisses me lightly then scoots forward so we are on each side of her. I lay my head down next to his and close my eyes.

***

"Why do you guys look so tired?" Niall asks the boys when we are on our way back from a concert. "Your stupid, annoying, but very very adorable baby kept us all up last night." Harry says while holding Brielle.

I laugh at him a little and lay my head on Niall's shoulder. Brielle grabs Harry's lip and bites it. "Ew." Harry wines and holds the baby out. Zayn takes her and she looks at Braxton, Liam and Danielle's baby, in awe.

Louis was holding Braxton right next to Zayn so they both look at each other. Braxton leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "Awwwww." Me and Danielle say at the same time.

"That was the cutest thing ever!" Harry says and smiles dreamily. The car stops and Zayn hands me Brielle. I hold her on my hip and we all get out.

"See you guys tomorrow." I wave at them and they wave back. "I don't understand why we have to take the stairs when they get to take the elevator." Niall wines while we walk.

"Because Brielle will have a meltdown if we go in the elevator. You know that." I say and Brielle bites my shirt. "Ugh." He groans and we get to our floor.

"I'll take her from here." Niall says and takes Brielle. We get in our room and Niall puts her to sleep in the portable crib.

I put my phone down on the couch and grab some pajamas. I turn on the shower and Niall comes in. He grabs my hips and spins me around. "Hey baby." He says and kisses me.

"Mmm." I groan and kiss him. It's been three months since had sex since I was pregnant. No wonder he's so horny right now. He unzips the back of my dress I pull my arms out of the sleeves.

The falls off my body and I'm left completely naked. "You didn't have anything under this dress the whole time?" Niall asks me smirking. I smile at him and he nibbles on my neck.

I unzip his pants and he takes them off. "Hey you didn't have anything under either! You had a plan didn't you?" I ask him and he smiles. "Maybe." He says and walks me backwards into the shower.

The hot water runs down our bodies and Niall kisses me again. Our slippery bodies rub against each other and i grab Niall's shaft.

I begin to palm him and he pushes me against the wall by my hips. I sucks harshly on my neck and I wine. "Niall." I moan. He alines himself with me and immediately slams into me.

He repeats this action and I can't help myself. I moan his name and our body's hit each other. I nuzzle my face into the side of his neck and he lifts my legs up.

I wrap them around his waist and move my hips onto him. "Fuck Ariana." He groans and picks up his speed. "Niall. Fuck I'm about to-" I break off in a moan. "Me too babe." He says and starts getting sloppy.